Sanjaya: Is His Number Up?

4/18/2007 4:02 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

What's the answer to Sanjaya's success? One theory: It's all in the name!sanjaya malakar

Through AOL Horoscopes, numerologist Hans Decoz says, "Sanjaya Malakar is dominated by the number 2," and folks with that number are often underestimated and perceived as weak or imcompetent. But watch out! People with this number "will survive at all costs!" You have to give it to Sanjy for his resilience, and his bounce-back hairstyling!

His name "has a base vibration of 5," indicating that he is willing to "take risks and get off the beaten path." Or off key? Number 5 vibe also "manifest in a high-pitched energy ... that means he or she is almost certainly bound for fame and fortune."

Perhaps they meant off-pitch energy?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Gin

I think Sanjy will survive another round.

pam

This guy can not sing. This is a pr stunt to increase ratings. He needs to model for underwear ads......................

Andrew

There are much better metaphysical and other explanations of Sanjaya's success at:

Debra

Last week "Latin theme" I thought he was great. He had the best eye contact with the camera, i.e., tv audience...this week with his country attire....he is in trouble.

Cheyenne

Sanjaya is not talented!!!!!! I really believe Sanjaya's jig is up!

ELLENS THE BOMB

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scarlett

Please Please Please let him go home tonight.

X

He is cute but cannot sing that well...

Your'e Fired!

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda

Dr. Spazz

LOSER, He is just a lucky LOSER. I've been in music business for over 43 years and he makes the music seen just look like a joke.

Carm

Yeah, I agree. I'm not saying he's a horrible singer .. but let's face it. He's not really 'American Idol' worthy.

trinity911

I hope he wins the whole thing.

THEMOMMA

AHHHHHHH DEAR LORD , PLEEEEEEEASE LET IT BE SO !!!!!!!!! SPPP OVER THAT NO-TALENT KID !!!!!!

THEMOMMA

THAT WAS SOOOOOOOOO OVER BTW , LOL

Donald Green

I don't think Sanjaya should have ever made it this far in the comprtition. He cannot sing for the first part and I think they misunderstood the part Of American Idol. He is not from here and I don't think he should have ever got into the running to begin with. If he wants to get into something he should go home to India or wherever he is from and I am sure they have camel races there and I know he would qualify for that... I think Simon's comments are true and it's bad when you can say something and he has to have someone to translate for him.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments