Val

Can't Take Dump So Residents Must Pay

4/23/2007 12:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's rough living around a location shoot for a Val Kilmer movie!

At 8:30 this morning, a movie starring Kilmer, "Columbus Day," was about to film in Echo Park near downtown L.A.

The residents were supposed to move their cars off the street. The wife of a TMZ staffer was at home, taking care of her one-year-old child when she heard banging at the front door. A woman named Kelli Lassen told the staffer's wife, "You need to move your f**king car because we need to park the toilets for the Val Kilmer movie." Nice.

We contacted Lassen, who at first denied saying it, then said she was reacting to a man in a nearby apartment who wouldn't move his car. She said she called that man a "f**king asshole" and then acknowledged she got hot with the staffer's wife.

Lassen apologized for her outburst, but added, "Val Kilmer can't even use the bathroom."

TMZ Watch

Everybody knows that an actor has to gain weight, lose weight, change, change, and change for each role. Val gained weight for his role and not because he let himself go.

Does the TMZ staff think they are beyond insults. They do a pretty good job at insulting everyone on the planet, making fun of them with thier headlines. It is too bad that they think because a TMZ staff member's wife was put out and the person that used the crude language with her was out of bounds. Suck it up TMZ; you make your living on somebody else's pain, humiliation, and suffering. You like to kick somebody when their down, and now you have the nerve to be upset because one of your own's kin got a little thump and offended. Suck it up. Receive as good as you give.

Tommy Dreamer

Hey somebody quit ! help the beached whale! that guy needs to get away from the camera untill he has lost 50 to 75 pounds. what a fat hollywood has been.

jen

I love that her phone # is on the document. haha!!

db

Doesn’t he have a bathroom in his trailer?

Stacey Rules

Dang, dude looks like the Grinch!

Corvette C6

Can't we all just get along [smile] now say cheese
cheeseeeeeeeeeee!! lol

hotrod

omg he looks like a beached walrus laying there, with that jelly belly sticking out... aggggggggghhhhhhhh.. he was so gorgeous back in the day, remember "Willow"?

hotrod

Yes, he was a MAJOR hottie at one time. I must've watched "The Saint' 100 times to look at him. I heard he was a big ManHO though, went through women like he probably goes thru Oreos now. Did he ever get married? He looks likes a debauched over the hill party boy, too much excess everything I think.

Stacy

Come on Val....I know you're in there somewhere...come out come out where ever you are....loose the weight man, work out, come back. I know you're in there!!!!

SwordsWoman

Val, Honey...Didn't realize you were preggers...When is your due date? And who's the lucky, er, ah, "Daddy?"

DLC

I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!! HAWT!

Cheryl

harpoon the whale

jim jones

I used to live with this women. She is completely insane and verbally abusive to eveyone she knows. The words that have come out of her mouth had me running. I have never in my life been treated so badly by anyone. BEWARE! BEWARE! She is so insane and cruel.

PUBLIC SAFETY IS AT STAKE

"Free Vally!!!" .... er, I mean "Free Willy!!!"

SUN