Kirstie Alley

I'll Have a Juror Sandwich

4/25/2007 12:47 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ was at Los Angeles County Courthouse when we spotted Jenny Craig spokesdieter Kirstie Alley, doing her civic duty ... jury duty, that is.

Alley waited impatiently on a hallway bench, sandwiched between several other potential Celeb Mugshots gallery: click to launch photosjurors for a contract dispute case, when she was heard saying, "What time is this thing over?" A fellow would-be juror replied, "4:40, and it's 4:30 right now." Kirstie proceeded to drop her head in her hands and let out a huge sigh.

We're not sure if she was sick of jury duty ... or just getting hungry.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7

westmark

Kirsty is so FAT and UGLY, also DUMB. She can't even spell Kristy.
How did they ever decide to use her as a spokesperson for a company that wants people to lose weight? She looks like an Overfilled water balloon. After 2 years, she looks worse than Valerie Bertinelli, who is just supposed to be starting her lose weight plan. Kirsty must be eating about 5 of those plans and the box they came in.

macy

Westmark -- when was the last time you said or thought anything nice about anyone?

Murphy

I say good for Kirstie! She is a fun gal and I am sure it had been a long day. Glad you guys aren't recording what I am saying as I wait during jury duty! Still, I think it IS news and I think it is nice she is doing her civic duty!

Gena

Hey People her name is Kirstie not Kristie... duh

Eddie

Kirstie has always been HOT. So she had a weight problem. She slimmed down, and got past it. Those eyes, make her sexy. I hope she keeps her weight down, because a pretty, pretty lady.

steve

if you've evr waited all day on the cattle line to be called up, you understand.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7