Britney: I'm A-Tannin' Y'all!

4/26/2007 12:22 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears appeared at a tanning salon in Beverly Hills to try improving her appearance ... in this country-meets-cuckoo calamity.

Wearing a ratty wig styled for Victoria Principal in a catfight episode of "Dallas," the braless pursued popwreck added a Depression Era dotted babydoll jumper and an Acapulco Motel 6 gift shop straw hat to complete her "look."

Top it off with a brass and leather sack suitable for marauding pirates, enlarged Elvis sunglasses and a Hello Kitty keychain, and hey, y'all, here's my look!

SJ

Isn't it a federal offense to use Elvis' name in the same utterance as this.....person? Well it should be. The glasses are as close as she'll ever come to his persona. How ironic. The drugs took Elvis from us.

lickinmykitty

I think she's kinda cute. I'd give her a bone.

Animal Lover

Do you really believe she's acting and dressing this way so she can sell millions of a new cd she claims she's working on? She looks like she spends her day dumpster diving and strolling in and out of businesses only to be seen by hordes of paparazzi. Why people are so infatuated with this nutcase is beyond words. I guess if people could be infatuated by Sanjaya or a piece of toast then anything is possible. I

Nicole

The story says she is tanning. Has she ever heard of skin cancer?! That's just what she needs to go along with the lung cancer from smoking!

Kattie

I give up, she is starting to haunt me in my dreams....

Kathy

Britney stop wearing the hats and just go with a wig. The hats look stupid!

Kate

Good lord. I love all the Britney fans. "You're being mean, WAH! Leave her alone, boo hoo!" You people sound so pathetic. Like she's not eating up being photographed.

LOL

Good Lord, why doesn't this woman just stay home??!! Must she walk around day after day, looking so goofy? She has no shame. How embarrassing.

J Doe

shes dressing like crap then when the album comes out she will look different,
britney is a HUUUUUUUUUGE MANIPULATOR to the hilt

Nick

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT BRITNEY HAS READ A BOOK TO HER KIDS??

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT SHE CHANGES A DIAPER IN THE LAST WEEK?

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES THAT SHE TIPS OFF THE PAPARAZZI WHEN SHE IS GOING SOMEWHERE?

TOO FUNNY FOR WORDS

Shes managed to keep everyone talking ... she knows exactly whats shes doing. Like straw hats and big glasses are so ... sooo in this spring ... jesus .. can we think for ourselves ????

Danielle

Everyone on here who has an opinion about what Britney's has on.My question to you is. How is she suppose to look, dress and act until you are all happy with Birtney. you all talk about her marriage to K-Fed that was not good enough for her fans so she ended that marriage you would think that would make everybody happy. Than as a young mother she had a few mishaps with her kids(as I did with my own) Than she starts to party(last time i checked when I was her age I party hard to and if I had the money she had at that age I would be out everynight enjoying my youth) it seems everybody forgets that she is stil young not mother theresa get over it. Than she goes into rehab tos hut everybody up still not good enough because now she decided to wear what she wants and not all dolled up like most of the entertainers are she still not go enough. Last time I checked when I am out running errands and taking care of my daughter the last thing I am thinking about is how I look. Please cut the girl a break and let her breath a little

magda

Can't she afford to have her own tanning bed/ salon at her house? Obviously she can so I wonder why she even subjects herself to going there in the first place. Maybe she likes pictures like this one keeping her name out there and in the news. I know...heard it before...she doen't care what people think..but her country bumpkin gum chewing act is getting old. She really needs a new stylist. You can't play the Daisy Duke card forevevr.

It's time to evolve Brittany. Girl, I know you have the goods so why not step up!!!!!

kim

so wheres the fur you heartless a-hole

the DQ

Ya, know..............if I never hear of Britney, Lindsey, or Paris again, I would be VEEEEERRRRYYYYY happy. :-)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments