Paris vs. Lindsay: Celebs Take Sides

4/27/2007 2:23 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

As the one-year anniversary of the Battle of Firecrotch nears, Us Weekly's Hot Hollywood Party was the scene of the latest Lindsay Lohan/Paris Hilton encounter -- and camps are divided by strict party lines! School's in session, kiddies!
Paris Hilton vs. Lindsay Lohan
Paris arrived first to the championship bout at new Hollywood hotspot Sugar. She mingled with the likes of Jack Osbourne and Kimberly Stewart and then retreated to the club's backroom, where P spent the night texting. Other celebs spotted in the Hilton-friendly ring were Ryan Seacrest, "Sopranos" star Jamie-Lynn Sigler, and former NSYNC boy blanders Lance Bass, JC Chasez and Joey Fatone.

Lindsay's grand entrance came with much more fanfare as photographers and party groupies swarmed the 20-year-old rehabbed former redhead and her entourage. Lohan, with claws retracted, didn't go anywhere near Hilton's corner and set up shop in a booth off the dance floor. Members of Team Lindsay, at least for last night, included ex-Lohan enemy and lipSYNCer Ashlee "I Didn't Steal Your Boyfriend" Simpson, petite Pete Wentz, and most interestingly, Paris' former BFF Kim Kardashian!

La Lohan and crew were the first to throw in the towel and quickly exited the club, while Hilton continued to text as a group of non-famous buds kept the heiress company. It can get so lonely at the top!

With no blood (or underwear) shed, there was no clear winner in this latest paparazzi princess showdown. Can you say "rematch after school at Winston's?"

stop the madness

LINDSEY HAS TALENT Realy post 31?

fdodgerfan

They're both stupid.
Why in the hell would you even go to a club if you're not going to dance and be social?

Richard

I think I have a zit on my ass.

ivy

I think I have a zit on my ass, too.

ivy

I'm pretty sure I have at least one zit on my ass.

ivy

Well, I've looked and I can't locate a zit on my ass. How can I get one?

YumYum

There is one big difference between those two- one has earned the money she wastes, and the other is using family money to make and waste money. They both have in common a poor education, people who use them to make money off of them, and an uncanny ability to entertain themselves doing nothing of any value! They verge on illiterate. That is what should be the story. I feel sorry for Lohan, because she had the talent and looks to be a real movie star- and she seems to have had the potential to be educated. How Jodie Foster and Brooke Shields escaped this trap Lohan is in, I don't know. Too bad they aren't considered to be role models these two are.

Joanna

Oh god, Paris is a bitch, she cant get along with anyone. Not one A List celebrity would hang out with her. She has to get Jamie Lynn Sigler who really does nothing as far as acting. Lindsay should punch her in her ugly face. Go team Lindsay!! Good for you Kim, you finally woke up.

RON

how about these two starring together in "THE BARBIE BANDITS"

RON

how about these two starring together in "THE BARBIE BANDITS"

Dawn

I wonder why some people who are probation are told stay away from booze and drugs and we will test you randomly. But Celebs like paris get a slap on wrist and and are allowed to booze it up and god know's what.

Richard

Hey! I can't find my ass!

dc

Paris is like Stewart from Mad TV.. Look what I can do! Paris! do us all a favor and disappear.

regretting I used to call her a slut

I thought I had a zit on my ass..turns out it was a hemeroid..oh well, it pops just the same!

Haha suckers...

Lindsay's face looks funny.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments