Jennifer Love Hewitt

$ued by Former Manager

4/28/2007 4:24 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Love HewittTMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed against sexy TV star Jennifer Love Hewitt. The suit, filed Friday in a Los Angeles County Superior Court, claims Hewitt owes her former management company for brokering the seven-year deal for her hit show "The Ghost Whisperer."

In court docs obtained by TMZ, Handprint Management alleges that J-Love breached her contract, and claims her career had been stalled prior to landing a role on the hit series. They say their work brought her "back to national prominence as a television star."

Jennifer cut ties with Handprint in March 2005, but the lawsuit claims that her big deal for "Ghost" was struck on their watch. Handprint also says Hewitt has refused to pay for the second season.

The suit is seeking a minimum of $350,000 in damages.

Gambler

Leave Jennifer alone. I love her, and I want to be the drummer on her next music video.

Chris Jacobson

She'll win!

Spell Check.

Miss Love Hewitt will no longer be represented by Handprint Management. She will be represented by my handprint on her fine ass.

castanza

WTF?? is it me or does that picture look like a wax figure???

Leela

No matter how you slice it, she's still a "B" at best. At this point, this kind of publicity helps her to be relevent. She ought to be thankful for gossip sites like these...that's all she's basically got left!

jrvegas

Pay them. What's $350,000.00 to Jennifer Love Hewitt? !!!

Robin

I do like "Ghost Whisper". I watched it tonite. And yes her boobs were hanging out. Sad thing is, she was attending a funeral. And as for as Medium goes I hate her hair. way to short. Please give her some extensions so her hair is not the same length as her husbands(on the show). The two shows r kind of alike. Ghost Whisper trys to cross ppl over to the other side and Medium trys to solve crimes.

Robin

#3 that to me also does look like a wax statue of her. What is $350,000 for a woman on a show. She was on "Party of Five" before this and has recorded a record. "Will & Grace creaters just settled for $45 mill. $350,000 is/should be pocket change.

evon

I love this show and I hope it stays on for a long time to come. I also love the show Medium. I watch both of these shows each and every week and my only complaint is that we have to deal with the repeats throughout the seasons.

Mike

She will beat that case. If she doesn't, everyone with a hit show that's changed representation midstream will be hounded for a hand-out.

Also, Ghost Whisperer and Medium are both terrible shows. At least Ghost Whisperer offers up JLH's glorious breasts.

fdodgerfan

LOL....Kelly

Yes, I agree with you. They have Patricia Arquette's hair too short on the show. Wouldn't you say her husband' s hair is longer?

Shannon

I like both Ghost Whisperer and Medium. I am glad to hear that JLH signed a 7 yr deal with GW!

Oregon Polar

When someone gets successful, someone elsejust has o gt greedy don't they. hope she wins.

And also.. how can GW be a rip ff of Medium? Didn't they come out at the same time?

Lisa

TMZ..... CHANGE THAT PICTURE!!!!!!

That is a picture of Lacey Chabert!

Also on Party of Five back in the day, but that is NOT NO NOT Jennifer LOVE Hewitt!!!!

Victoria

Hewitt's career stalled? Didn't you just love her artistic work in "The Tuxedo"?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments