Is Miss Ross in There??

5/1/2007 4:12 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Diana Ross appeared at her Hard Rock Live concert in Florida on Monday dressed like a runway runaway from the Bobby Trendy Beauty Academy for Wayward Girls. Luxurious, it ain't!
Diana Ross
Luckily, the only thing bigger than the 63-year-old diva's coral sequined, ruffled tulle cocoon -- her incomparable voice!

The orchestra was heard over this outfit, and no musicians were injured when she tossed her wig curls.

JEANINE

HOW COULD YOU GUYS SAY THAT SHE WAS DRUNK SHE DID NOT APPEAR DRUNK AT ALL NOW PAULA ABDUL APPEARS TO BE UNDER SOME TYPE OF INFLUENCE

ivy

When did Big Bird dye his feathers?

ivy

Hey, I want my Wookie outfit back!!!

Just my opinion

I just love how Diana Ross is a diva no matter what year it is!

Beyonce take note - this is you in 30 years.

butweiner

I wonder if she was drunk like she was on American idol?

ivy

# 4: Maybe she IS drunk. That could account for the big bird outfit.

nanou

I LOVE DIANA, no matter what she is just a DIVA and she has the POWER to be a diva !

Bobby Trendy is trash !

alreadybad

Diana Ross is what class and glamour are all about, but unfortunately for so many, the one hit wonders of today, with all their uncouthness and total lack of class (and clothing ) are propped and primped before the media rendering what was once mystical fantasy into tasteless garbage. Class is class ...is class ....is class. Accept no imitations.

lori

Oh come on...she has ALWAYS dressed OUTRAGEOUS! You go DIANA...you still look FABULOUS!!
Lori
www.lalalips.com
Lip Color that does not come off until you take it off!

meow

PUH-LEASEE , SURE SHE DRUNK DRIVES. HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING NEGATIVE ABOUT HER IN A WHILE.
THE 60'S AND 70'S WERE FULL OF THE MUSIC FROM THE SUPREMES.
FOR ANYTHING WE WERE GOING THROUGH, THEY PUT OUT A SONG
SO, SHUT THE F** UP.
WHAT HAVE YOU BLOGGERS CONTRIBUTED TO AMERICA?

dominatrixdebraopri....

Diana, quick hide BOBBY TRENDY SAID you stole one of his designs he is furious because it looks to cheap luxorious, and he is delirious with someone serious and will file an appeal....

J. Owen

All the entertainers today should take note on how Diana lived her dream, made it a reality and continues to share her talent with the world for many, many years.

I agree with yadontknow, Miska and Lori - Dian Ross is true class and will forever be a fabulous DIVA!

Just my opinion

I still enjoy listening to Diana. I enjoyed watching her on AI too. But she didn't appear drunk at all - what are you talking about? She was helpful to the contestants and proved that she still has "it"!

Just my opinion

Has anyone noticed that Beyonce's real life is very similar to the character Deena that she played in Dreamgirls. And that Dreamgirls was loosely based on the real life story of Diane Ross and the Supremes?

#3 you may be on to something here. Beyonce is really looking at her future self.

Just my opinion

WE STILL LOVE YOU DIANA ROSS!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments