Does Hef

Have a Bunny in the Oven?

5/25/2007 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's 81-years old, but is Hugh Hefner ready to change someone else's diapers?

Holly Madison and Hugh Hefner
After this picture made its way around the web, rumors were swirling that Hef knocked up his 27-year-old girlfriend, Holly Madison, but Hef's reps tell TMZ that the baby talk is all BS.

deby

i think it would be soo cool.... i wish Hef and Holly would get married already and Holly does want a baby by Hef...

i hope the rumour is true....

I LOVE THE GIRLS NEXT DOOR ... specially Holly

val

Those woman are earning that money. Tried and tested, Hef looks like he's rotted well beyond his years. Give me Paul Newman as my hero with his lovely wife his own age, and look how good he looks in the same age group. Hugh Hefner is basically disgusting and unclean looking like a skull walking .. as for the chicks .. throw up scummy big time.

reality

It's their life. Don't judge.

videodoll

their baby may end up with holly's old nose. the horror!!

costaMesaboy

"way 2 go, guy!".........nothing more fun n' life "THAN MAKING BABIES"

Zenophobe Alien

I think it is disgusting. Those 3 women are the dumbest bimbos in the world. How the hell could anyone of them raise a kid? He'll die before it's out of diapers.

Taira

I hope it's true! I love Holly. I think she genuinely loves Hef - sure she likes the lifestyle, too - who wouldn't? Really, am I the only one here who sees the appeal of a sophisticated, wealthy older man over some ding dong wannabe actor your own age who is in and out of rehab every 3 seconds - the kind of guy Holly would probably be hooked up with in L.A. if she weren't with Hef?

Holly is working for Playboy now and editing photos. She's not just a bimbo, she's trying to be a real partner to Hef in every sense of the word. If she's pregnant, I'm glad. I hope he finally divorces Kimberly and marries her.

smithg

I love Hef and The Girls Next Door! Holly, Bridgette, and Kendra are all awesome and well educated! I hope Holly is caring hef's baby. That would be FABULOUS!!

Glenda

When watching their recent Larry King show. I can't help but think all Holly wants to say is. I really think if iwas up to me, I'd have Hef all to myself. Bridgett and Kendra are just around for the ride.
And, you've never heard either of them say that they have sex with him other than Holly. Which make me believe that Bridgett and Kendra are not. They are purley around because he doesn't want to not be left alone, with Holly too long. He isn't as sure about her as he leads us to believe. He says he loves her. And Bridgett and Kendra as well. He sleeps with Holly and I just don't understand how the other girls are comfortable with that.
Something is not right there.

gossip fan

Earlier somebody posted about changing his adult diapers "when he gets old". WHEN??? He IS old, he's 80. Gross. All the money in the world wouldn't make me sleep with someone older than my father. (I'm 46).

annab

i need a barf bag!

annab

jordan won't make it....she is too insecure.

JGM

Ok, I love the show Girl's Next Door but Holly being deluded enough to think Hef''s going to marry her is one thing. But please, don't bring a baby into it. Hef is 81 years old and people - he is not immortal. He might not even make it to the birth of a baby if she was pregnant. What a tragedy for a little kid to never know who his/her parent is! Also, Hef's not even divorced from his second wife.

Billy Idol Still Rocks

I have to laugh at the Kendra is well educated coments. Maybe she graduated from high school and massage therapy school. I saw the "girls" and Hef on Larry King Live a few weeks ago. Kendra is a dumb as a box of rocks. She didn't know what the word fidelity meant. Hef isn't dumb, he has managed to have three young, beautiful women and is still married to his wife. Not many men--even rich ones-- could pull that off.

Deb

What's sad is that anyone would spend their time commenting on people that they don't even know. I have enough issues in my own life than do worry about "some strangers."