Does Hef

Have a Bunny in the Oven?

5/25/2007 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's 81-years old, but is Hugh Hefner ready to change someone else's diapers?

Holly Madison and Hugh Hefner
After this picture made its way around the web, rumors were swirling that Hef knocked up his 27-year-old girlfriend, Holly Madison, but Hef's reps tell TMZ that the baby talk is all BS.

Petite

What's so wrong with "money grubbing"???

I'd do it if the opportunity came my way!

A friend of Hef's once told him, "you know, these girls probably only want you for your money" and Hef replied, "I don't care, just as long as they WANT ME". So, he knows very well what his "appeal" is to these women. He's always lived this lifestyle, and it's his choice- more power to him!

The girls are taking advantage of a great opportunity to have riches and a fab lifestyle- more power to them!!!

Brianne

How the hell does he even get one woman to sleep with him much less three of them.
Those girls have some kind of personality or image defect. Just the thought of sleeping with that old old wrinkled but makes me wanna puke.

Petite

Some peoploe on this site really do SIT ON HIGH HORSES OF JUDGEMENT!

Y'all need to quit being so damn judgemental.

LYSETTE

I THINK ALL OF YOU PEOPLE NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS. i HAPPEN TO LOVE GIRLS NEXT DOOR. I THINK IT IS POSSIBLE TO FALL IN LOVE WITH A PERSON WHO IS MUCH OLDER BC IT IS JUST A NUMBER. I THINK ITS SAD YOU ALL HATE ON THEM...IF SHE IS PREGNANT WHO CARES? YOU HATERS ACT LIKE IT MATTERS TO YOU WHO HAS A BABY AND WHEN...MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS

Tiffany

I think that Holly is genuine, she sounds very intelligent but the other two they are huge morons. The one laughs like an idiot.

starfish

I realy think your not giving Hef enough credit, he is not stupid....he is a smart man and these girls are makin a show....it is not reality tv!
If they have a baby togather good for them! Why be haten?

mrpeachycat

I too think Holly really loves him but I still think they're opportunists. I'm not jealous. If that's the life they want--more power to them..I wouldn't want to be changing his Depends in five years...as far as them being intelligent or stupid, they're savvy enough to seize the many opportunities that are flung at them, but they're all dumb as boxes of rocks, especially that retard Kendra (no offense intended to those who are really retarded) but she is in a special class...her synapses do not fire..sorry. I like Bridget and Holly both but they KNOW this train's gotta stop eventually....

ILoveyoungJoc

She is the ugly on why would he even knock her up?? Kendra is the best looking

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Look up on my space-JillAnn Spaulding. Google or yahoo hefner land. Read chap. 36 on JillAnn's my space page. Google her name andyou will find an interview she did about her book exposing how Hef has sex with these girls. Hopefully, Hef has something , a few hundred thousand in the will for Holly, and Bridg and Kendra. Holly is really out more on a limb. All of the designer clothes and thousand dollar handbags cannot make up for long term financial security. Holly has worked um, off her butt( so to speak) to get there as Hef's #1. Oh Puffin.....

me

I truly believe that Holly really loves Hef. She is sicere and really a good sart girl. She would be a good mother. I can see the jealousy in her eyes when the other girls are around. Kendra is a hood rat. Bridget is there for the free ride!

Hello Kitty

How is it that Holly wants to be his next wife, but he is still Married to the mother of his young boys ?

While I do enjoy the show it must suck for the people that are trying to do their job, but Holly is pushing herself into their area. The jewerly people looks like they would have galdly drank a hot coal cocktail than have her help out.

Would serve her right if all 3 girls ended up wtih a Baby Bunny from Hef.

FLORIDA CROTCH

IT SEEMS THAT THEY ARE REALLY,REALLY HAPPY ABOUT SOMETHING....SHE IS GONNA BE A GOOD MOMMY...HAVE YOU SEEN HOW SHE TREATS ANIMALS??....SHE REALLY LOVES HEF. TOO..... THE 3 GIRLS ARE MAKING HIM VERY HAPPY......THEY MAKE HIM LAUGH ALL THE TIME.......YOU CAN CALL HEF WHAT YOU WANT -JUST DON'T CALL HIM LATE FOR DINNER...AND DINNER BETTER NOT BE LATE.. BIOTCH!!!!

Lacey

Ok so number 13 is correct; Bridget has 2 Master Degrees and is working towards her doctorate-I watch the show. The other also have educations as well. Now Holly truly loves Hef I think and if she wants his child so be it. Then to number 10; he has only been married once and has 2 kids so not what you think. Get facts together before you start writing bogas crap.

Danielle

Damn people are HATERS!! Who gives a crap what sum 1 else does with their life!! Get over, grow up and shut the hell up!!!

Jonquility

I seriously DOUBT that Hef is banging Kendra and Britney. I think the most he gets is oral from one or both of them. I think that if Holly is preggers she planned it because the old man has one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel. Besides, Hef is still married to his wife (who lives next door) and the only way to cement her deal is by getting pregnant because from what I've read Hef is in no hurry to get married.
I don't feel sorry for him because he's living life as he wants it. How many 81 year old farts can land 3 ladies (I use that name loosely) without money and power?
JMO