Does Hef

Have a Bunny in the Oven?

5/25/2007 3:15 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

He's 81-years old, but is Hugh Hefner ready to change someone else's diapers?

Holly Madison and Hugh Hefner
After this picture made its way around the web, rumors were swirling that Hef knocked up his 27-year-old girlfriend, Holly Madison, but Hef's reps tell TMZ that the baby talk is all BS.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Staci

Haha omg you people are pathetic - just because he's older and she is younger ( no matter how far apart ) does not mean she is after his money or she doesn't truly love him. You'd be surprised.The only people that need to find a life would be you.

Melissa

I think Holly would be a wonderful mother.......
I dont know what would happen to the other girls though.
whould they want to be pregnet too?
or would hef break up witht them?

but the age thing is crazy and nasty.
Hef is way to old to be a dad too...
he will probley end up dying in a few years anyway!

Jennifer K in cali

I watch this show all the time. I think Hef is a cute old man with good intentions. I think Holly is the most truthful of the girls when it comes to loving Hef. Brigitte is harmless and I think that Kendra is there for the cameras. I think that if the 3 of them are happy with the way that they live we should all be happy for them. If you don't like it don't watch it!!!!!!

girl

WHO WOULDNT WANT TO LIVE THAT LIFE STYLE? COOL PARTIES, MEETING FAMOUS PEOPLE ALL THE TIME? HAVING THE ADVANTAGE TO DO BASICLY ANYTHING YOU WANT. THESE GIRLS WORK FOR THEIR MONEY, EVEN IF HEF PAYS FOR SOME OF THEIR THINGS, WHAT BOYFRIEND DOESNT? DOES THAT MAKE EVERY WOMEN A HO IF THEY EXCEPT THINGS FROM THEIR MAN?

joe blow

I don't understand the issues everyone seems to have with their situation. They all seem happy and content with it. I doubt highly that anyone of them are being taken advantage of. It works for them and just because it may not work for all of you does not make it wrong. If they want to bring a baby into the world at least there is plenty of love in that house to go around. I worry much more about children being brought into the the world with no money, no-one to love them and being dropped on doorsteps somewhere. Just because you are rich and pretty does not make you a "horrible" mother.

Roberta

Holly probably whined enough to him about a baby, and he got her pregnant just to shut the bitch up. Has anyone ever read "Bunny Tales", by one of the ex-girlfriends? It is really good and a real eye opener into their daily lives. There is some weird stuff that goes on there, but then you would have to be weird to want to sleep with an 81 year-old when you are in your 20's. Something is wrong there. And Kendra has got to be the most annoying person on their show. Bridgett and Holly just act like they are about 2 years-old. I used to think it was kind of a funny show, but no more after reading the book.

Live and Let Live

I love this show! I agree that Bridgette is harmless and Kendra is just there to have the time of her life for as long as it lasts. I don't believe Hef sleeps with either one of them. I think Holly is the only one getting occasional action :). It seems to me she does truly care about Hef...not many beautiful women stick around for over 5 years just on the off chance she'll make money in the end. They have a great lifestyle, I'm pretty sure any of them could leave if they chose (I haven't seen any of them chained or drugged into submission, lol), and I agree it's not up to us to judge what's attractive or not for anyone else. It seems there is a grandfatherly feel to Hef's relationship with Kendra and Bridgette, and a lovey one with Holly....but Hef has a reputation to upkeep and therein lies the "three blonde babes" of the mansion. I think Holly would make a very loving Mom and if she wants a baby from her relationship I think she should have one. I don't think Hef's age is a secret from Hollly, she has undoubtedly taken the future into consideration in a decision to have a baby. I say more power to the Hef and his chickies :).

Alfie

Man, there's a lot of haters here. I have a BA in Biology, another BA in Sociology, and a MD degree, so at this point I do not believe myself to be stupid. I think everyone has the right to live how they want, what may seem wrong to you might be right to others. I think Holly is fabulous, Bridget is super sweet, and Kendra is, well, Kendra. Moreover, they are very smart, I think I rather be with a boyfriend like Hef that some loser guy. Americans seem to be getting more and more judgmental and puritanical, what a pity.

JBabe

Okay. I like how you all are on here calling these ladies dumb, stupid, and whatever else and you can't even spell. Unlike you, they have degrees or are working on one. And just because this isn't your thing, doesn't mean that this lifestyle is wrong for them. I think they all have a genuine love for hef and hef for them. Especially Holly. So, if they were to have a baby, which most likely won't happen, than good for them. I think Holly would be an awesome, loving, attentive mother.

Laura

haha you all are such losers. i support the girls because they are young and having fun and can do whatever they want, who are you all to judge them you dont even know them. all of you haters are probably sitting in your cubicle with your leftover mcdonalds breakfast and fat, ugly, or unhappy with your lives and just mad because you didnt have as much fun as they are having when you wee younger. dont be jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fair woman

Come on, ladies... not Hef's girl friends but the women making comments. Quit judging others. These women chose their lives and their boyfriend and who are you to judge their decisions? If you feel the need to give advice and to pass judgment, get a degree and support your opinions with reasoning, not jealousy.

white chocolate

anybody who thinks Holly wouldnt be a good mother is just hating on her beecause she has what they want in their own lives!!!!!!!!!! go girls keep doin what u do

Janine

Let he who is without sin, cast the first stone...who is anyone to judge anyone else? IF you dont agree with their lifestyle, than you dont agree. Dont watch their show. By putting them down, does not make you better than them. It does show 'us' how shallow you are and that your heart is not compassionate. Its a Reality TV show - Im sure we're not seeing everything that goes on. I dont agree with their lifestyle, but they probably wouldnt agree with mine, and I am happily married. I say kudos to them for the criticism they do take (from most of you) and kudos to them for taking such good care of their bodies. It took me two years to lose 80 pounds, [I wasnt depressed - I was happy and didnt watch what I ate]. Now I am a size 7, 5'6" tall and its a struggle to keep the weight off but I'm doing it. Choose your words wisely before jumping on your band wagon to cut someone down. That is what is wrong with this world. If everyone took a minute to encourage others - we wouldn't have time to be so judgmental. The girls are brilliant, and beautiful on the inside where it counts (their hearts). Only they know their intentions or motives and true feelings. It is not for us to say.I hope your children dont follow your bitter and resentful outcrys of jealousy.
When was the last time you bought christmas gifts for a family whos house burnt down? and made sure they had pillows and blankets in with those gifts? Especially for someone who has so many children? If you are gonna talk about what you dont like in them - at least give them credit where credit is due when they give to strangers they dont even know. They let someone else go deliver the gifts for Christmas in their place - they werent prideful. They know the joy of giving when it matters to young little souls. I only wish I had their money so I could do what they do and give it to those in need. Most of the time they are trying to do something good for a cause or for children or families or friends. I think people should think more before they start typing.

allison

LETS HOPE NOT. HOLLY WOULD BE A HORRIBLE MOTHER!

Joyce

These YOUNG girls (like Holly) that wanna be with HEF are crazy. Money is not THAT important enough to sleep with someone old like that who has been with so many women. I'm sure her parents are REALLY proud of her.

Get a life girl...you probably already have a disease!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments