Lohan's Accident Aftermath

5/27/2007 2:08 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It was quite a Friday night for Lindsay Lohan. TMZ cameras caught the actress partying it up 'til the wee hours of the morning (3:30 AM to be exact) at hotspot Les Deux. A source inside the club tells TMZ that she was there "pretty late" after closing (ya think?) and stayed in the exclusive back room. Lohan then left with her ever-trusted buddy Jaz at the wheel.

Two hours after she left Les Deux, cops responded to a 911 call reporting a one-car hit and run at Foothill and Sunset Blvds. in Beverly Hills. Cops say Lindsay was driving her Mercedes and lost control and went up on on a curb.

Check out the video shot of the crash's aftermath! Cops also say they found a "usable amount" of a drug tentatively identified as cocaine in Lindsay's ride. Woops.

Cops say they arrested her at Century City Hospital where she had been taken by friends after the accident. They're waiting for results of blood tests to determine just what substances she had in her system. One thing the cops do know ... more charges could be filed in this case.

Poor Linds. She's in a heap of trouble. Fleeing the scene of an accident, coke allegedly found in her car and a possible DUI -- and she's under 21 to boot.

Nurse! Someone help this girl!

Debbie/grandmother

I think they should put Ms. Lohan and Ms. Hilton in the same jail togehter and let them do a reality show together. God help the kids who view these people as role models. I hope they can turn these horrible situations into something positive for themselves. Do something good and useful with your lives. Help at risk children!! If not, I see you both going down a path of total destruction. Debbie in Colorado

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

Dear TMZ readers, I'd like to state my outrage at my daughter's unfair and politically motivated charges. First off, Lindsay is a star and can do no wrong; why would the police unfairly charge her with driving drunk? She went through rehab, people; she can't have been drunk! Also, there is no way that the drugs that were found in her car are hers. It must have been the others in the car who purposely left their drugs in her car to frame her; she's a star, and she doesn't really know who her friends are.

I just dont understand how this could have happened. I party with her regularly, and I haven't seen her drink & drive in a while. Also, she stopped doing drugs after that videotape of her snorting coke made it's way onto the internet. She's been really living a clean & sober life for sometime now, from what I understand. Personally, I believe that this is the work of the police department & her friends, to frame her. They're jealous of her beauty, money & celebrity. This must be racially motivated; they framed OJ, so they must be doing the same thing with my daughter. Damn that Mark Furhman! I will never rest until my daughter is found innocent of these outrageous & unwarranted charges!

cindy

I am sure Dina loves her daughter, but she LOVES MONEY MORE!!! If Dina can only throw her hands up in the air with her ignorant daughter, then she should NOT make statements about her daughter is 'misunderstood..DINA-YOUR DAUGHTER IS A JUNKY & AN ALCOHOLIC-STOP WITH THE FREAKING EXCUSES ALREADY BECAUSE IT SUCKS & IS A COWARDS WAY OUT....ARE YOU PAYING ATTENTION HILTONS TOO?!?!?

Brianne

Where theirs COKE their is a dealer!!! Why don't the cops try and find the drug dealer while there at it. That would be interesting.

Ed

to #13-I am sorry, but your remark makes me sick . This is a girl so damned irresponsible and spoiled that even the director of Georgia Rules told her he was sick of her excuses, told her to grow up, called her spoiled as hell to the media. He told her if she didnt straighten up he would fire her. As far as the ass CEOS of the movie company and Fox making excuses for her and saying she lives alone in L.A. I lived alone in Los Angeles . i am an ex stripper, and evernnwith the job i held, I was a non drinker, non drug user. I would neer have considered getting in a an automobile and doing what she did. Lindsay needs her ass kicked, needs to grow up and realize the real world is where we live, not in a stupid movie.

Cat Stevns

Paris is happier now cuz she might have Stupid Lids as her cell mate!

Terry

reply to Post #9 > nwt
Boo 2 Fox News 4 Not holding Lindsey accountable. (industry suck up's)
1. Lindsey was offered support in many ways and by many. She rejected them.
2. Her friends driving for her or stopping her from driving would have only posponed the inevitable by a few months.
3. She chooses to live in LA because it is around that party scene she cannot live without she has resources that allow her to live almost anywhere.
4. If Lindsey disappeared from the public view today not many would miss her I'm afraid.She has contributed very little if anything of real value.
The public in no way encourages bad behavior from celebrities, that is a child like excuse if I ever heard one and besides the public does not need too as it can always be depended upon to happen!.

zoso

Dear Lindsay,

I hope you read this site. You are only 20. If you straighen yourself out now, take responsiblity for your crimes, and start acting like a mature sophisticated movie star instead of running the streets all night intoxicated, the industry and public will probably forgive and forget. You are still young enough to "spin" this as a dumb, very young woman's mistake, and write it off as the END of your partying "rites of passage days". Yeah, spin it like that. But it will only work if you are sincere. You are (or were) on your way to becoming a major movie star. Put on the brakes NOW before you permanently screw it up.

Sincerely,
General Public

Brianne

Why are these nightclubs letting underage girls in their club and serving them alcohol, why arn't the police closing these clubs down!!!!

Leonard

Note to Sam Nazarian: Lohan is on the cusp of turning 21 years old, the obvious legal drinking age in the state of California. How many multiple times has she been seen [via video capture] leaving your "lounge" HYDE totally intoxicated + getting behind the wheel of her car? She is, no question an absolute "trainwreck", but the A.B.C. needs to take a long hard look at the fact that HYDE + other operators like yourself, continue to violate the law by allowing underage celebrities like Lohan to EVEN BE PERMITTED in your establishment. Nazarian's liquor license should be permanently revoked + I happen to have the contacts within the the A.B.C. to make sure that they get off their asses in order to initiate an investigation (after this recent incident - even though she wasn't @ HYDE that evening)) + cause them to shut down your L.A. clubs for good since this isn't the first time that your venues continue to break the law + serve alcohol to "VIP" minors!

Cindy

The only one I feel sorry for is the tree.

WHAT IS THE RUSH

I WANT TO KNOW IF LE DEUX SERVED AN UNDER 21 BOOZE, IF THEY DID THEY SHOULD BE CHARGED AND LOHAN.

ENOUGH TO THE MOLLY CODDLE OF THESE YOUNG STARS, LETS START JAILING SOME OF THEM, AND TAKE THEIR LICENSE AWAY, NEXT TIME YOUR KID COULD GET HIT BY ONE.

Brianne

I couldn't get into a club that served alchol until I was 21 what's up with that? U can go to a club get drinks and drugs and everyone there knows your underage. Isn;t the club a little responsible for letting her in.

lulu

what's really about this whole thing is that she would have gotten away with this whole thing but the paps called the cops on her. That's how much they despise her.....

I think Paris is also a waste of space, but the paps actually help her get gas and they push her car....

myview

DEAR # 40 MS. LOHAN CANNOT READ AND EVEN IF SHE COULD SHE CANNOT PICK UP HER HEAD RIGHT NOW IT'S FILLED WITH COKE...