These Bootz Were Made for Gawking!

5/28/2007 11:15 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

If you can't get enough of "Flavor of Love's" Bootz (aka Larissa Aurora) -- and really, who can?! -- now you'll be able to spend every day of the year with the outspoken diva -- and her badonkadonk!
Larissa Aurora
The 22-year-old, who is currently being schooled on the finer thangs by Mo'Nique on VH1's "Charm School," has just unveiled herself and her new racy calendar. Now every day is Bootz-a-licious!

Just because Flava Flav turned her down, doesn't mean Bootz can't turn you up! Boyyyyyeeeeee!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Tamara

I cant stand BOOTZ Her mouth is just bad right along with her attitude I stinks. I can't wait until she leaves the show I really can't. I dont like the way she acts at all. I think she has the feeling she's all that BUT she's not

wayne

yo, yall is all some hataz!!!!!!! she is fine like hell. wat are ya talkin about. i kno im gettin that calendar.

LaQuita

She is gorgeous, but very young and seems a little lost in life. Hopefully she'll change as she gets older. Only thing is. I'm gettin' kind of sick of these reality tv stars tryin' to be celebrity's. I mean seriously? ok yal look good. What else are you gonna bring to the table? Most of the charm school, flavor flav girls are just completely booty out lately..even buckwild!! I just went to their myspace pages and most of them are BOOTY OUT. OK that's fine. BUT WHAT ELSE CAN YAL DO? Show your intelligence ladies, you have center stage...now what are you gonna do with it? Here's hoping you use this time and attention wisely.

Stank Funk Music

Well if anyone really remembers "Flavor Of Love", you may remember that Larissa got kicked off because she didn't want to give up the booty like the other did. And on that note, the producers of these shows encourage their behavior. damn neaar everyone on here hates her, and she just doing what she was told to do to make a better show. But as fine as she is, she can cuss, kick, scream, shout all she wants.
It's just television folks.

benie clair

I totally agree with all comments , this young bitch needs to get an education, loose about 50 pounds then hide in a closet, her attitude proves that she i s ugly inside and out. One more suggestion take off those fake-ass eyelashes they make u look a rat searching for a piece of cheese.

Reggie

Give me a break all you hating tricks!!! I am a black guy and no matter what you say she is worth looking at. She may be a train wreck when it comes to public personality but you hating women... B's need to shut up and let us watch.!!

YoungB

It sounds like a lot of haters to me. Yeah so does act up at times, but her body is still bangin and she's making her money. If people see her as a sex symbol she's going to profit off of that. And if you hatin a**, fat a**,ugly a** cows had a body like that, then u would flaunt it to..

Brother Harold, S.J.

SHE LOOKS LIKE A PROFESSIONAL WET NURSE.

beautified

this is really sad, poor thing has lost her self respect because nobody wants her.. look maybe a whore house would suit her instead. YUK!

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

My 83 year old neighbor has a better body than that

Tangie

GROSS!!!

M&M

And this fool harasses Leilene for being a stripper and calling the other girls sluts and whores and obviously this fool is no better. Who did she have to blow at TMZ to get this posted?

Leilene for the win.

Bird

Larissa is a hot mess. She has a potty mouth and now equally nasty pics to match. I pray she is the next one eliminated to the show. Her frequent death match battles over nothing at all are really getting on my nerves. Her and Pumpkin are way nastier than Leilene. At least she knows how to act like a lady, stripper pole not withstanding of course.

cynthia

I CANT STAND THIS RACIST!! B!T*h SHE ONLY PICKS ON THE WEEK I WISH THEY HAD MY WHITE A$$ ON THE SHOW I WOULD HAVE GAVE IT RIGHT BACK !!SHE HAS A STANK ATITUDE SHE GETS ALL PISSY OVER STUPID THINGS JUST TO RUN HER MOUTH!! ALL THAT TALK IS A SIGN OF WEEKNESS.. I LOVED WHEN MO WENT OFF ON HER!! I HOPE ONE OF THOSE GIRLS PUTS IT TO HER AND SHOW WHAT A WEEK SKANK SHE REALY IS..IT IS A SHAME SHE IS THE WAY SHE IS BECAUSE SHE IS A CUTE GIRL BUT HER STANK MOUTH RUINS IT ALL!!

Matthew

hahahahahaha. let the foo make some money

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments