« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Bush & Tush

Hot & Heavy

5/30/2007 3:46 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Finally! Significant PROOF that NFL superstud Reggie Bush and asstastic socialite Kim Kardashian are playin' a little two-hand touch of their own! Catch this!
Bush & Tush
TMZ spies caught the Heisman Trophy winner putting himself in scoring position with the bombshell brunette dress shop owner at a party this weekend at TAO in Las Vegas. Gotcha!

And get this -- despite weeks of speculation surrounding their relationship -- TMZ has confirmed that Bush & Tush are on like Donkey Kong! Hope Kim's a Saints fan!

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

RameyGirl86

She works laying on her back, knees, standing, riding this bitch does it all but she can't keep a man....so sad. And that ass make me a little sick j.lo has the perfect ass kim's is just to much.

Kiara

Why does everyone have to hate on the girl ? Like if you get a chance to date Reggie bush you wouldnt come on..

lee mitch

Hmmm interesting. It's interesting how people continue to comment on how either Kim's a slut or Reggie Bush doesn't deserve her in a way. As many times as celebrities move from one relationship to the next, I suppose that would make half of Hollywood slutty...or...ponder this for a moment...if Kim was dating someone like Orlando Bloom or George Clooney...I highly doubt there would be so much disgust. You know where I'm going with this don't you? What is this the 1950s, people!? Get used to it. Everyone from every type of background is going to hook up with each other. Its inevitable. Sure Kim probably is a slut, but I've noticed the extraordinarily rash comments and people are pretty much giving away their prejudices. God bless America.

lee mitch

Sure, she might be a slut - or maybe not. I don't know. We're not around her 24/7 to determine if that's absolutely true, even with the infamous sex tape and all. How many couples do you think tape themselves having sex on a regular basis? Still, for one, as far as not being able to keep a man can, that certainly be said for a whole other slutty and non-slutty celebrities out there. Furthermore, Kim's butt is only ugly if you're not familiar with the tastes of Afro centric cultures (African American, Brazilian, Puerto Rican, Jamaican, etc...I assume you're white and was raised in a very different demographic). I'm sorry that I can't see how Kim's butt is "too much"...sure its too much to someone whom most would say have too little.
Another thing, why is Jeniffer Lopez somehow the ambassador for accepting big butt girls around the world, when there are plenty of black girls with butts just as plump and even nicer than hers.

Mika

OH REGGIE BABY...COME ON NOW YOU ARE WAY TO FINE AND HAVE TO MUCH GOIN FOR YOU TO MESS WITH TRASH LIKE THAT...TO MANY BEAUTIFUL WOMAN OUT THERE TO MESS WITH HOES LIKE HER...POOR BABY SHE MUST HAVE HIM SPRUNG HOPE YOU DONT CATCH ANYTHING!!

NYC-281178

Everyone keeps saying that Kim is white but she is not. I live in NYC and we tons of different races and antionalities here. Kim is not of Eurposean descent. What Caucasian has a late name like hers? Also her features and her skin complexion is that of Middle Eastern descent. The girl is not white nor is she black. There are other races out that other than black or white. For example to just name a few: Hispanic, Caribbean, Native American, Middle Eastern.

Just my opinion

Enough already. Why is she in the papers anyway? Does she sing? Can she act? Does she even work for a living? (Sex tapes don't count).

Please stop making this spoiled, easy girl famous.

RON

...i hear his buddy from USC - director 'Chris Hanaford' is going to film the P*rno!!! http://www.myspace.com/thecapermovie

laughing at you

Wow, she is a desperate woman. Yuck. Why would SHE want him????

sonia

shes a skeaser!

laughing at you

ooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....I get it. It's the money! What the hell was I thinking?

Just my opinion

She's the trash in this photo. He's a star athlete. THAT is why this trash is trying to get on his nut sack.

the way it is

she is a socialite slut, she has given more ride than greyhound!!!!!

Julia

She acts like such a slut.

angel46

I think it is the other way around....why would he want that ? She's probably got some bad stuff to pass on to another poor guy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments