Les Deux: Lindsay Didn't Booze at Our Bar!

5/30/2007 2:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lohan TMZ has received an exclusive statement from one of the owners of Les Deux, the Hollywood nightclub where TMZ cameras caught Lindsay Lohan hanging out just hours before her DUI bust.:

"Les Deux is a restaurant, open five nights a week, and there is no age limit for our patrons. Lindsay had dinner at Les Deux that night and waited for friends to pack up the DJ supplies, thus leaving Les Deux after closing. Because of the enormous paparazzi presence outside of Les Deux that night, we allowed her to stay late and wait for her friends. She was not drinking at Les Deux, and left driven by her driver."

UPDATE: Les Deux has also issued a response to TMZ's story that the ABC (Alcohol Beverage Control) is investigating into Lohan's DUI:

"We have and will continue to work closely with the ABC to make sure alcohol is consumed by responsible people of the legal drinking age, in a responsible manner."

Hayley

My ass she didn't drink there! I heafd Les Deux will do anything right now to avoid liability and being associated with the trash that is Lindsay Lohan. She DID drink there and the managers know it!

Hot Carl

Exactly JB.... she didn't drink there... she scored the YeYO there and powdered her nose in their bathroom!

Tangie

Why do I not believe them? They better hold on to their collective asses!

Pleasssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee

Yes, that right Les Deux, keep saying that. (Did a lawyer write that for you?) Maybe one of the Paris types you cater too will believe it. We all know it's B. S. !!!!

Crystal

That's total BS. We all know Lindsay lives for the paparazzi. I hope they lose their liquor license.

Laurie R

i can hardly wait for the day someone sues the pants of the celebretards and these so called 'establishments' for letting these underage KIDS drink! i swear, i could be a millionaire a million times over by letting one of these kids hit my car, me, my property etc. just from suing hyde, les deux, etc for pandering to the almighty dollar!

Shabby

Mike "Boogie" one of the owners of Les Deux.... lied his way into winning 1/2 million$$ on Big Brother All-Stars last year... so I'm sure he'd be pretty good at lying to the ABC to get them off his back.....

Quidam

Better watch out ABC or you'll find the Chill Town Mafia on you asses!

castra regina

Les Deux ---FRAUD!!!!

Marcos

I'm so over this Bitch! I won't even pay attention to an Ad promoting a Movie she's in, nor would I ever go watch one! I'm just so over her!!! And, I'm not the only one. "Around the water cooler" it's the same feeling all around!

Kelly

Unless the Alcohol Beverage Control Has Famous Undercover agents "Restaurants" like Le Deux won't get caught. They cater to the rich and famous it doesn't matter if their rich and famous patrons are underage or unable to make a coherant decision about whether or not they should get behind the wheel.

Disgusted!!!!

Noooooo...of course they didn't server her any alcohol. She aborbed it and got intoxicated simply by association. It's not like she magically got drunk. These places need to be more closely monitered, but they won't be. They make too much $$ by having the celebrats there and have the $$ to pay the fines. Is it the same in US as in Canada where the establishement is also legally responsible if a person is involved in a DUI where another is wounded?

allison

#13... YeYo?!? Only coke heads or recovering coke heads know about that word. Which are you?

EchoJoe

I love the owners and managers of these hot spots who claim the underage celebs who keep these places open don't drink there. Do they not realize it would take just one employee to blow them in. Just one poorly treated busser or waiter to give testimony of not only the drinking, but also the dealing and drugging. But, this is all mute, as NOTHING will ever happen to any of the well connected club owners in this town.

whocares

SEND THIS COKEHEAD TO JAIL ALREADY.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments