Kimmel Sued by Guy Who

Put His Junk in Mousetrap

6/1/2007 9:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained a lawsuit filed by a man who doesn't think Jimmy Kimmel, Adam Corolla and Johnny Knoxville are funny.
Jimmy Kimmel, Adam Corolla, Johnny Knoxville
Perry Caravello, the one-time "star" of a practical joke flick, filed suit today in Los Angeles County Superior Court claiming, among other things, the three funnymen owe him $10.5 million.

For several years, Caravello was duped into believing he was going to play the lead role in the faux action flick "Windy City Heat." Every actor and member of the crew was in on the joke -- except Caravello. The final product, er, joke, aired in 2003 on Comedy Central.

In his suit, Caravello claims the defendants "falsely and fraudulently" represented the project, and promised him, among other things, that he "would be paid 10 million dollars if he placed his penis in a mousetrap." Caravello says he "was severely injured when the trap literally went on his manhood." Ouch. To add insult to injury, Caravello says he's suffered "humiliation and emotional trauma" because the video has circulated the Internet. Talk about viral.

Caravello is suing for the $10.5 million that he says he is owed, plus damages and medical expenses.

A call to Kimmel and Corolla's rep was not immediately returned.

george

in 1995 somewere in florida there was a chip n dolls dancer murder/suicide is this Perry Carevello ,the other lover that was acused of murdering there long time lover and co star- lover. it was a internet erotica scandal. i miss u perry i knew you never hurt them they were evil to you and you were a good dancer.

i loved windy city heat ,perrys turned into a hot steamy power bottom.

perry call uncle sammy if your ever back in florida

george

is this perry legally qualified to represent himself in court ?
ego maniac

george

was perry on carolla show the same day he was on kimmel at night? he dident look hurt
is his uncle still his lawyer/manager/pimp?

lc

No lose, wangers are nasty anyway! Put um all in mousetraps! yecch!!!

george

perry i know u dont know me but i can make you happy ,forever . please marry me im 5'8" 130 lb i love to dance (only in my living room or yours) my breasts look natural but are 3 hand fulls each . i love your hansome face and strong italian essance. please mary me i will help you spend all your millions on me .
xoxo
anna
ps ive worked this town i have dirt on your boys shh
oh i have long brown hair with highlights, and green hazel eyed . i will do everything only for u.

SuperStarSteve

After reading the article, I thought it would be a great idea to experiment and place my sizable manhood into a mousetrap....actually it really wasn't that bad, and quite frankly felt rather exciting. I don't know but I think I've discovered a new side to my sexuality thanks to TMZ, Jimmy Kimmel and Adam Corolla. I'm going to try it again tomorrow and see if I can repeat the magic sensation! Love you guys! Thanks TMZ! It's new horizons for me........sky's the limit!

miz

If they misrepresented to get him to do all this crap, then I hope he gets the full amount. Yes, he's stupid, but that just means they exploited that.

Startmakingsense

How old ARE these guys?

Chris

You guys can make fun of him all you want, but the reality is, it seems to me, if they promised him 10 million dollars to do that and then he did it, they owe him 10 million dollars. I'm not a lawyer, but I have a feeling that's the answer.

val

Sad story and Kimmel and those who are being sued should pay big. This man may be mentally slow to begin with and that he was lied to, is horrific. I personal think Kimmel has lost his grove and is not the least bit funny at all lately. The others are idiots who are being sued and have no comedy beyond their looks. I personally like best and think he's very funny, the guy who has a heart and remains very funny, CRAIG FERGUSON. He is the best of all, along with Jay Leno and Letterman. I HOPE THIS GUY WINS, WHEN HE WAS LIED TO AND STRUGGLED TO DO WHAT THEY WANTED BY LIES

Cici

Good! I hope he gets every dime! The cheese stands alone ; )

sanders

Anyone look at the document? Plaintiff vs. "Backhole" Productions (when it's actually Jackhole), "UTUBES.com," Adam "Corolla" (Carolla), Johnny Knoxville (I would imagine they would have "Philip John Clapp" his real name according to wiki), "MTZ.com" (Is this a tribute to the goat from the Adam Sandler CD or is this a TMZ jumble?).

Good comedy.

gaea08

Sorry, but I'd be doing the same thing to. How humiliating. The was just plain wrong. When is the line crossed for funny and just plain wrong.

Phoenix Filly

Ok...every female who really cares about this moron, can I get a what what? Other than the fact he got his little friend that close to a mouse trap---I have two words for you idiot boy: Lorena Bobbit......good luck with that!!!

dionigi

"talk about viral" ? wtf? that doesn't even make sense.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments