Pam Anderson

Still Turnin' Tricks

6/4/2007 2:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson keeps blowing minds. Although Pam turns 40 on July 1, that's not going to stop the mother of two from walking around half naked! Presto! Are ya feelin' the magic?

pamela anderson
The star of a new Hans Klok "The Beauty of Magic" show at Planet Hollywood has Miss Anderson in Las Vegas three days a week until September. At Friday's opening, she strutted her ample stuff in a scandalously revealing one-piece. Abracadabra! What a piece!

On Saturday, Pam was caught on video getting close with the uber-luscious stripteaser Dita Von Teese -- and dancing her brains out at Pure at Caesars Palace. Battle of the titans!

Bend over

THIS BITCH IS SO GROSS!! ANYONE WOULD GREAT AT 40 IF THEY HAVE HAD EVERY BODY PART ENHANCED, INJECTED, TUCKED ETC. WHO CARES ABOUT THIS OLD WHORE!! I PERSONALLY THINK SHES UGLY AND TO FAKE!!

Peeps

Pam looks harsh...she needs a new look.

drdisaia

I have been critical of her choice of huge implants, but for her age she has really held up well on the body overall.

duke

Everything about Pam is skanky, and she's diseased. What a skank, and what a crappy mother. I agree with the people who say "stars" should be sterilized, their kids aew always screwed-up. Pam's kids will be utterly SCARRED because of Pam's DELIBERATE sex tapes and her refusal to understand that no amount of fake boobs and lipo wil prevent the aging process. Sorry Pam, you are just pathetic, you are way too old to hang onto your Baywatch days. Grow up and stop embarrassing your poor sons. You are famous why? Because not many women are willing to mutilate their bodies like you have done, and you are a living cartoon freak that people watch like the frek show in a circus. Other than that, you are a talentless twit devoid of a personality. And you sure aren't aging well, Pam. Look in a mirror, you stupid skank, and REALLY LOOK!

CHICANAANGEL

U GO #63...TELL IT LIKE IT IS SHE IS NASTY...GROSE HAVE U SEEN HER WITHOUT MAKEUP??GROOOOOOOSE! WELL ALL ICAN SAY IS NASTY. THATS IT..THERE IS NO HOPE

Larry wanna a cracker?

Kinda a shame Pam isn't moving on past her younger years. She had a certain appeal to both males and females but nowadays she just seems ....I don't know...sort of depressed. I hope not.

What's really ugly and disgusting, though, are some of the comments I've seen here. Some of ya'll are really sicko's. Mygod, give her break -- she isn't committing any crime nor would I consider her a bad mother. I wouldn't personally be parading around my children in that kind of getup but that's just ~me~. From all accounts her sons adore her and she spends a lot of time with them and is considered a 'hands on' mom. sheesh

(nice arms, Pam. I always thought you had the best arms in the biz. lol)

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

When she was first discovered, she was a natural beauty. I mean, her beauty was so extreme that she took your breath away. Now, she just looks nasty, like a hagged out used up hooker or stripper...

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

EEWWW... Someone please explain to me this "shave off the eyebrows then paint them back on" thing chicks do. It just looks gross...

Nickers

Pam Anderson just looks "dirty" to me........yuck

Adam

#16

Her implants don't make her any more attractive to me. Matter of fact, they look pretty damn freaky.

PeppyBlount

When a woman turns 40 her life is completely worthless unless she has kids.

jennyvegas

Uhhh - Where the hell was the "girl on girl" action?? Looks like they were just talking in a loud atmosphere - Whoop dee do!!!

Peeps

Are her implants under her arms too?

Thom

The ones putting Pam down are funny. As are the ones saying she's not smart. She's acually very smart. She makes good business moves and has managed to stay out of negative situations more so than most. She's made one hell of alot more of her life than I'm sure you have and financialy can do what she wants. On top of that she has kept herself up wonderfully. Whats to put down? She's also a good mom. I can't find any fault with her. She's beautiful and a true success story.

RockMother

I think Pam is beautiful I just don't get the outfits. What about that nice dress on the girl in the background? Surely you must have a rack full of choices for these events.

I also want to tell Pam and Angelina Jolie to clean up the tattoos. Once you have one removed the only way to make the area look right is to have another beauty inked on top of the area. You decided to be tatted now make it work!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments