The Catwoman Cometh

6/12/2007 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Catwoman is a big ol' mess -- and we're not talking about the Halle Berry bomb!

Feline-featured New York society monster Jocelyn Wildenstein proved cats and dogs can get along, while making her way through LAX on Monday. Comedy and tragedy! Meow!

The 66-year-old plasticine queen, dressed in a leopard print belly-baring top -- more suitable for a kitten than a cougar -- handled her pooch as she tried to shield him from the sight of her kabuki-meets-Michael-Myers-"Halloween"-mask-face! Arf!

It takes millions of dollars -- and a team of insane doctors -- to look this good!

Your'e Fired!

AND, this creature is married to a younger man.........EWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Your'e Fired!

..........I thought I was looking at Britney Spear's BUTT........

Kelly

I can't imagine ANYONE who might be shopping for a plastic surgeon asking her for a recommendation. If I were a plastic surgeon, I'd refuse to do any further work on her just to prevent my name from being associated with what the previous surgeons did to her. I can only hope that she has gone to more than one guy for all of this work. Surely one Dr. wouldn't mess her up this badly. I'd stay away from him -- she is not exactly a positive reflection of his work.

Mary T.

Is it really Parasite and Tinkerbell? Really who is the poor ugly woman???

Brit_ney Rulez

Well, the bright side is, she sure doesn't look 66 years old. And she isn't half as ugly as some of the fugly comments you people make about her.

Sandra

Is her face like that by accident or on purpose? I don't know who this woman is but her face is disgusting to look at....

netsirk

Maybe its just me...but she just looks like an older version of Shanna Moekler...doesn't she?

Finally exposed - shes a wierdo

God, she's nasty looking...

ATTENTION WOMEN - This is what happens to you if you get too many plastic surgeries. So, be happy with who you are, and don't go under the knife...

Bobbie

I wonder if she regrets making herself look like a cat...

Chuck

Whoever the doctor is that did that to her face needs to have his license revoked. That is one scary looking lady.

annab

i feel sorry for the dog

Tracy

Does anyone know, is she really trying to look like a cat?

Jemima

Is this truly a woman? It looks like a transvestite whose surgery ran amok. Whatever, I'd be suing whatever 'surgeon' did that!

DottieDame

" IT'S MELANIA TRUMP!!!"

To: Paris Hater's Live Sad, Dull & Pathetic Lives

You say that "Paris haters live sad, dull and pathetic lives", but in making fun of this woman are you not being a "hater" too? I think it's sad to hate anyone. There is already too much hate in the world. It's everyone's prerogative to comment as they see fit, and they are the ones who have to live with what they put out in the world. However, if you dish out hate on a person, whoever it may be, don't condemn others when they do it too, it's hypocritical.