Hoff: I Got Full Custody of My Kids

6/15/2007 2:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a colossal smile plastered across his face, David Hasselhoff emerged from a Los Angeles County Superior courtroom moments ago and told our cameras he was awarded primary physical and sole legal custody of his two daughters -- apparently putting an end to one of the most bitter and public custody battles of all time.

After randomly proclaiming today "a beautiful day to go the beach," Hoff told the media, "The judge said today 'enough, enough is enough, these children have been through enough.'" Hoff then discussed his beach plans, and never one to let an opportunity slip through his fingers -- used the attention to plug "America's Got Talent."

Moments after the judge's decision, Hoff's ex-wife Pamela Bach was spotted crying in the hallway. She was overheard telling her lawyer Debra Opri, "What am I gonna say? I just lost my kids." Opri then escorted Bach into the restroom, where they remained for several minutes. A short time later, Bach appeared in front of the media with her game face on -- keeping her composure as she smiled and waved.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

NubianGoddez

You go boy!!! Don't Hassle the Hoff!!!

DEE RAY

JUST ANOTHER REASON WHY THE LA COUNTY JUSTICE SYSTEM IS CRAP!! SURE GIVE A DRUNK CUSTODY OF KIDS!

Jolene

Debra Opri is really batting a big ZERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unhinged

I'm McHappy.

blu

Good job Opri! Better sue Ms Hasseloff now.

ahumphrey

F*I*R*S*T
F*I*R*S*T
F*I*R*S*T
F*I*R*S*T
F*I*R*S*T
F*I*R*S*T
F*I*R*S*T

Tangie

Wonder what the ex-wife did to make a judge give the kids to him? Must be pretty bad!

kat

Please......... Debra Opri is a JOKE!!!!!! I would not use her for a parking ticket,!!!!!!!

Narko Nerko

A drunkard father, just what his kids need. Hollywood people suck farts out of pig ass.

Nance

Yeah you better give her your bill now......and she can pay you like RIGHT NOW.......so much for a good Attorney......Opri struck out again...!

Jenni

A drunk got the kids over the mom? She must be really screwed up!

just asking

Based on what the children reported to social workers and the judge I knew Mom was gonna lose custody. Mom is a piece of work..

Hasselhofff has issues and will be an alcholoic for the rest of his life..

doesn't make him a bad parent. Mom on the other hand should be punished..

.oh, see was!!!!!

amanda

It's pathetic when two "adults" use their kids to try to hurt the other parent. As far as I'm concerned neither one is fit to have the kids.

Lori

Why wasn't it shared?? How in the heck did that happen?? His x-wife shouldn't have had the Opri defending her. She is a looser!!

blu

#4 are you all there? Mrs. Hasseloff refused drug tests! Why do you think she did that Einstein? David is being tested and is apparently not drinking or or using drugs. Good luck David!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments