Chachi

45 and Single?

6/20/2007 8:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

San Fernando Valley lothario Scott Baio, who has allegedly had his way with numerous Hollywood honeys -- including Heather Locklear, Pamela Anderson, Denise Richards and Nicollette Sheridan -- is now 45 and still single. What?

0619_baio_mingasson-1
Chachi, seen here with pal Jason Hervey (Wayne on "Wonder Years"), is now joining the rank ranks of Flava Flav and Bret Michaels on VH1 to search for a soulmate. The show will follow Baio as he tries to find himself while enduring a mid-life crisis, wondering why he's still single and unable to settle down -- not even with his current girlfriend, Renee. Walk away, Renee!

Baio has agreed to fully surrender the next eight weeks of his life to exhaustive introspection with a life coach, Dr. Alison Arnold, otherwise known as "Doc Ali." Doc Ali will try to get to the core of his problem, and Scott will be forced to revisit some ex-girlfriends -- and take a vow of celibacy.

If the lengthy list of Scotty's beam-ups is true, a vow of celibacy might not stick!

stephanie

Payback will be a bitch in December when Scott and Renee have a baby girl. What goes around, comes around. Start praying now Scott! Your guy friends can't help you now....

Kat

Tonight's episode, in which Scott asks the life coach for the umpteenth time how he can possibly commit to a woman who he presumes will appear grotesque to him years down the road, finally made me realize what is keeping him single.

He has not, cannot and likely will not ever felt deeply about anything or anyone, which is why he feels no guilt for his prior behavior, which he attributes to being himself. He never speaks of the pain these women likely endured and he is not apologetic for causing it. Nor does he appear to have ever felt any pain himself.

Frankly, I am surprised that a man like this would own an animal, and I think this relationship should be, for the sake of all women in the world, the extent of his commitment.

I am sure he thinks he wants to marry and have children, because this is what society encourages. But someone with so little, if any, depth would, in my opinion, best serve society by avoiding marriage and avoiding fathering any children. I see any marriage ending in divorce, and nothing but pain and misery for the woman and any children from such a union.

Initially, he stated that his fear is being alone when he's older or dying alone. As he ages, into his late 80s or 90s, if he should live that long, he can hire an in-home health care worker. In this way, he will always be able to get what he wants and not have to worry about making a commitment. Until then, he can continue to hang out with his buddies and live like a college student, although they'll all look pretty silly doing this when they're in their 60s, 70s and beyond.

But then he can do another reality series about a life coach who visits him in the residential care home where he and his buddies live.

sassy

Scott ! Don't you realize that you should be with me?! I first saw you in the movie "Bugsy Malone".......Oh Did I fall in Love.Then you went away and met that "Joanie" cick! (wink)
Then you left and started babysitting!! (Charles in charge)And now......your 45 and wondering why your still single, and don't have any children.
good luck on that one!!

S Rico

Totally Agree -Norasee. He doesn't need to be married. Scott likes to play- he just needs to find a bi-girl to play with him and be his friend, so he is not alone in his old age. Marriage will kill him, it is definately no party.

911girl

One episode and I'm already hooked. It's like watching a train crash. I cannot take my eyes off of it, waiting to see what happens next. Even if Scott Baio wasn't the celebrity I would want to watch it. Seeing him being raked over the coals by the ex-girlfriends is mesmerizing. And how often does a player look back at the swath of destruction he caused, apologize, and try to change? This is a guilty pleasure just like Rock of Love. (Watching all those drunk women fight over Brett Michaels is hilarious!)

OY OY

Baio, the next Bonaduce!!! OH NO I always liked Scott, NO MORE!!!

Norasee

What is all this nonsense about a person being incomplete or at least fundamentally flawed in some other profound way just because they're not interested in marriage? Baio's right on the money and, aside from receiving a substantial paycheck and/or royalties from the production of this "reality show," there's nothing at all wrong with him just because marriage doesn't interest him.

Mr Right

He should marry "Joanie!"

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

I have a interesting stroy from one of my friends daughters that works at Kitson. Last week Scott Baio was in Kitson followed by what I guess now was the crew from that reality show. Anyhow my friend's daughter didn't know who he was and wonder what all the attention was about... here is the weird part... he was there with Dina they were all over each other but cameras were off when they were together.... Last time she saw Dina she was in there with LIndsay, Ali and Stedman. FYI she said Dina is always very polite and fun when in the store not like most others who shop there...

candy

WOOHOOO I LOVE SCOTT BAIO!! HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN MY FAVORITE MAN IN HOLLYWOOD. I STARTED WATCHING HIM IN HAPPYDAYS AS CHACHI. OMG !!! HE WAS SEXY AS HELL THEN TOO. THANKS TO WHOEVER GOT HIM TO HOME BACK SO HIS FANS CAN SEE HIM MORE!!

Tonia Geletti

Scott I have watched you grow from a child to a gorgeous grown man. Please don't do this. You're not related to Jerry Springer or anything are you? No matter who is "out there" and how much "limelight" they may be getting, you have always made an impression on me as not just one of talent and style but of dignity and pride. No tabloid trash, no dirty laundry aired...you're a beyond handsome, talented, man. Up there with Mr. Clooney. He wouldn't do this even if he hit rock bottom and they shut his electricity off! That man would take side jobs pushing brooms first! You're above all this, PLEASE don't do it...I'm old enough to be your mother and and I can school you on "regrets" that stick to you like an "ick" that you just can't scrub away (and the whole world isn't watching me) so again, you are above all this...PLEASE don't do it.

Steve

Does anyone really care about Baio?

Lenn K.

What the hell is a life coach? This generation is in trouble all they want to do is party. No ones having kids and the terrorists are having 5 to 1 the kids Americans are having. Even the illegal aliens are having 5 or so kids. All American kids want to do is party. The future looks bleak!!

Lisa

ElysiumRose

I used to have such a crush on Scott. That was about 100 years ago. I'm glad he is doing something and not strung out on drugs or dead (like many other teen stars of that time) He's a great actor and I wish him the best.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments