Brooke Hogan

Working Girl

6/21/2007 11:44 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Brooke HoganHey mister, need a date?

Brooke Hogan, daughter of Hulk, was spotted stepping off a sidewalk and into a car in Miami.

Wrapped in a tortured black mini dress to accentuate her wares, the hyper-peroxided celebuspawn wore her best see-thru pumps for DJ Irie's birthday party at The Forge. Heyyyyyyyy!

Girlfriend was workin' her gazongas, red hot manicure and gold purse. Hop in!

Yaya

OMG Coral Gables guy,
Damn you are f******g hilarious. Fraggle? I laughed so hard I farted at my desk. Even better that I sit in a cubicle prison, and my coworkers are eating lunch around me!

TradePlacesWithParis

Ok Lynn and Bachelor of Coral Gables...get a room....as for Brooke Hogan...that's
what happens to girls who's parents are OVER STRICT...there's rebellion right there.........

But then again, how do we explain Paris Hilton then?????????

x

Julia

She does need to buy another pair of shoes. Damn, the girl only has one pair?

littlebigmomma

This is the second time in a week that TMZ has posted a nasty comment about Brooke Hogan's outfit! Are you just that jealous? She beautiful and if I looked like that I would wear that stuff to. She's only like 20 years old....what do you want her to wear in Florida when it's 90 degrees everyday, a moomoo?

Hey TMZ executives...I'm available to write articles in case you need someone with better taste on your payroll!

Kevin T.

Big (beautiful) girl + tiny dress = "Return of the 50-foot Woman!"

Brooke is in serious (DIRE) need of an image consultant!

She's got the assets but she has got to stop listening to mommy regarding what's "hot". Its not 1981 and life isn't about grabbing a ringside seat at WWF so you can try to catch a wrestler's attention by having your boobs hang out of your tube top.

Elle

She's looks great in this photo!

**SoBeGirL**

LYNN: on the whole calling me a hoe thing, honestly I could care less, you don't know me. If this is a means of getting attention to you, then honey you need serious help, you are hiding behind a cputer screen and keyboard insulting people you dont even know names. Get a life, SERIOUSLY!

hora

i think she is beautiful. i've watched their VH1 show alot and she seems like such a sweet person, very different from the skanks of hollywood. hulk hogan does seem like a very protective parent but sweet and nurturing at the same time.

**SoBeGirL**

CALLMEJULS

Her singing career tanked

JENSPAL

Oh Lordy! Why on earth was she let out of the house dressed like this? And since when did TMZ start reporting on non-celebs?

Mary T.

SHIMMERING GODDESS? Are you kidding????? Just another wanna bee......BUZZ BUZZ

mrsmith

Brooke is gourgeous! I think the TMZ guy that writes negative stuff about her is gay. Brooke can come over anytime to my house!

Ayla of no people

She is 1,000,000,000% better looking than Britney Spears. Please Keep her away from Britney, she will for sure be ruined if she gets into Spears orbit.lol

Yeah, she could wear the clothes a little looser, but at least she isn't having nip slips and such.

Also, I really like those clear shoes. Wish those had been around when I was a girl back when dinosaurs roamed the earth. They make the girls legs look long.

Anyway, she seems like a nice girl.

Tangie

Who's the john in the car?

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments