Lohan Allegedly Coked Up

During Car Crash

6/28/2007 3:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Coked UpLindsay Lohan was allegedly drunk and had cocaine in her system during an early morning smash-up in Beverly Hills on Memorial Day weekend.

According to multiple law enforcement sources, toxicology reports conclude that Lohan, 20, had "nearly twice the legal limit" of alcohol and traces of blow in her bloodstream when she crashed her 2005 Mercedes SL-65 convertible into a curb on Sunset Blvd. around 5:30 AM on May 26. In California, drivers with a .08 or higher are legally drunk.

Police tell TMZ Lohan and two other adults were in the car at the time of the accident. After the crash, she was taken to a local hospital and treated for minor injuries, then placed under arrest on suspicion of DUI. Cops later said they found a "usable amount" of cocaine in the car.

We're told that the Beverly Hills Police Dept. could present the case to the Los Angeles D.A. in the next few days.

Lohan's lawyer, Blair Berk, told TMZ, "It's highly inappropriate for me to discuss a pending case." Berk added, "It is extremely unprofessional for law enforcement to do it."

Just my opinion

I did not write the comment ~Fire Crotch~

Someone else did.

Pepsi

Snarksnarksnark

**SoBeGirL**: If Lohan is prosecuted and convicted, the court can totally disregard her rehab time because it was pre-conviction and did not serve as punishment for a crime. Time in rehab only counts after a sentence has been imposed. However, her attorney can argue that she is a good candidate for probation because of her past success in rehab.

j

CORRECTION 2: the legal limit EVERYWHERE in the United States (for adults 21-plus) is .08. Cheers!

Bob

I am looking for coke.

Village

Who were the other two people in the car? Wasn't one Samantha Ronson?

tg

Her tongue is really unclean and covered with whitish slime. She
must have some digestions and drugs related problems.

Gossipbuster

It's really quite simple: Lindsay's decision to stay in rehab is clever. She obviously knew they would find cocaine in her system. All days spent in rehab are subtracted from her JAIL sentence as time served (see Sizemore's deal). It's much better to be at Promises than in Lynwood. Duh!

Blondie2Spoiled

Don't even get me started on Courtney Love!!!!! What in the world? How in the world did she get away with so much?? She was a crackhead, an obvious one and she was left hanging out at home. No jail for her. That makes no sense!

MOM

SURPRISE

Mia

To the clink, to the clink, to the clink clink clink! She should do maximum time for leaving the scene like a COWARD!!! I wonder why the blood test results for Nicole Ritchie never were published? And she surely should have gone to trial by now. Someone really dropped the ball in her prosecution.

KP

Is anyone actually surprised about this?

Barb

I am hot chick in Atlanta GA and would love to have coked up sex with Lindsay. I wish I could have met her before she checked into rehab!

Is it Just me?

Poor Lindsey...she's apparently trying to get straight and this will not be helpful...oh well just another thing for her to face up to.I hope she succeeds!

Could it be TRUE?? ONE can only HOPE

I pray for this young woman every day. She is so talented..and in such pain. I am praying that while she is in rehab, she comes to understand SHE is not her parents problems, and that She can stand on her own two feet, and not have to use drugs an booze to hide her pain.

I truly wish her all the very best. I pray she gets sobber, and stays that way, and that she will go back to being the very talent young lady she is meant to be.

jessica

ONCE WHITE THRASH ALWAYS WHITE TRASH, THESE HOES CANT CHANGE, THERE TOOOO STUPID