Vince Neil's Tequila Leaves a Poor Taste

6/29/2007 4:19 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Vince NeilTwenty-three years after Vince Neil drove drunk and had an accident that killed his passenger, Nicholas "Razzle" Dingley of Hanoi Rocks, he has launched a new line of tequila called Tres Rios. Motley Crude!

After the 1984 accident, the Motley Crue frontman served just 30 days in jail (and people think Paris got off easy!). Now he wants to serve you Silver, Anejo and Reposado tequilas. Talk about a worm!

Regarding the tragic accident, Neil was recently quoted as saying, "I don't endorse drinking and driving. I endorse driving responsibly. I made a tragic mistake that cost one of my dear friends his life."

When life gives you lemons, make margaritas?!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

Karma Chameleon

Karma got vince back for Razzle's death by his daughter getting cancer & dying. Harsh, but true.

Jeff

Well as for Sammy's Cabo Wabo get it now because it is no longerin production. I wonder why also it was actually really good stuff

As for the artice... one Paris got off easy and so did Vince but 24 years ago the perception was different as so were the laws...I don't think the same would happen today.

Its in the past ....at some point you need to let it go

Brad Fossum

Vince Neil and Motley Crue Rock just like his Tequila.
Rock on Vince

Sharon

If I had killed a friend of mine, due to my drinking, I would have quit right then and there. In fact I did quit drinking just like that, when I could not remember driving home one night. Now, he not only continues to drink, but drinks enough to get a DUI. Guess his friend didn't mean that much to him, did he?

Gary

# 61... That is a statement from an idiot. There were other people affected by her death. Did they deserve what happened as well? Did his wife deserve what happened? What did she do?

Kevin

Yeah he made a mistake but who has'nt. He is a good man who brings enjoyment to millions. Im sure it still eats him to this day.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5