Report: 'Sex' Movie

A Go!

7/4/2007 4:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_sex_city_bn-1TV Guide's Michael Ausiello is reporting that the long-awaited "Sex and the City" movie is finally a go!

Speculation has been swirling for a while that the movie was hung up due to its dueling stars, but Ausiello reports that SJP, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis AND Kim Cattrall have all signed on the dotted line to do the film.

Shooting reportedly will start in September.

Thank God -- no more lonely Friday nights watching season six on DVD while drinking a bottle of wine by yourself.

There's always season five.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

S

YES!!!! I can't wait!

Alex

Before watching this show I thought it was just a chick flick....it is but it has probably the smartest writing on TV. Great show.

I'm first this time Bitches!

Alex

DAMN YOU #1....you beat me by seconds, LOL!

Movie Ticket Buyer

I just caught this show late; not long before it was cancelled, and I LOVE IT-! It's sophisticated, witty, and so much fun to watch in the evening. These girls are terrific and i will definately buy the DVD after the movie comes out.....wish there was more on tv designated toward real entertainment rather than "reality" or "test your brain" crap. I want to watch a program that makes me feel i've seen something, not taken a high school exam

p1tey1

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MommaT

Woo Hoo.......the Ladies are back!!!

BOEING 787

How long will it take to make the movie, or will it ever get done with all of the infighting
that will go on.

Infighting is what stopped the first attempt on the movie project.

Eric Vaughan

A Sex in the City movie. Why didn't I think of that? I remember the Family Ties movie. And that 8 family's movies. I don't know how they do it in Hollywood. It must just be movie magic.

Pedophile Junction (comments@tmz123.com)

EW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Horseface (Sarah Jessica Parker) back again in her old slummy "Carrie Bradshaw" digs? Who needs it?! :-P~@

Hear ye, hear ye... SJP has the face of a horse.

kim suck

who cares?/losers!!!i

Eric Vaughan

To #9. Stop picking on Sarah Jessica Parker. I suppose you had a hit single with We're Not Gonna Take It? I didn't think so. You're just a jealous, twisted sister.

Mags

aren't they a bit too old?

suzyq7cars

Although I think it's been to long after the fact- I'd rather see these ladies than the spice girls reunion. The talent is in "sex"cast obviously. And Sarah is beautiful..they all are GROW UP

Ray

Hey Skip, try to remember to hit the space bar at the end of a sentence. You failed to do that when you were busy giving your grammar lesson.
Oh, and calling someone a retard for a simple error says more about you than the person who made the initial mistake.

The movie? I couldn't possibly care less.

Jon

Great. I've always wanted to see how 45+ women get it on.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments