Report: 'Sex' Movie

A Go!

7/4/2007 4:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0703_sex_city_bn-1TV Guide's Michael Ausiello is reporting that the long-awaited "Sex and the City" movie is finally a go!

Speculation has been swirling for a while that the movie was hung up due to its dueling stars, but Ausiello reports that SJP, Cynthia Nixon, Kristin Davis AND Kim Cattrall have all signed on the dotted line to do the film.

Shooting reportedly will start in September.

Thank God -- no more lonely Friday nights watching season six on DVD while drinking a bottle of wine by yourself.

There's always season five.

Previous 15 Comments | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

I loved Sarah Jessica Parker and her character in S&TC! She has a unique face and that means everything in hollywood. you haters sound so petty and jealous. tsk tsk

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

gosh lola you are such a bitchy moron. Carrie narrated the show, carrie was the star character. its been years and you still can't get over the fact that SJP had and still has top billing over KC.

meme

Glee,

I am jealous of her money.....nothing else. I'm sorry if you can't handle the fact that KC was the star. I am also sorry that you cannot recognize SJP for the megalomaniac she became.

meme

Glee,

Her face is not unique...just completely unattractive. So I guess by hollywood standards that does make her unique. It is unusual for someone so unattractive to make it big in hollywood. It is interesting that when reading articles about her that the world beautiful is rarely used. She is mostly complimented on her sense of style and the way she carries herself. It has nothing to do with jealously, I just think she is ugly. I thought so the first time I saw her on a made for television movie where she played a mother who neglected her children. When my mother came into the room the first thing she commented on was how ugly SJP was. That was yeeeaaars before SATC.

Glee (I'm baaaaack)

well lola I didn't do any trash talking about KC I think she was great in the show but so was SJP. I couldn't care less if they didn't like each other.... but you are seriously obsessed with SJP saying totally rude and uncalled for things....and I don't have to see your face to know you are the ugly one.

so sorry lola but who is front and center and standing up? who is getting top billing? who's the star again? you know the answer, which is why you are so mad! aint it obvious?

so you don't think she is pretty, who cares. hollywood is filled with the graves pretty girls who have gone nowhere except to the grave, unknown.

meme

Who is mad? You seem to be the one getting upset. Believe me, this is funny. I would not waste my energy being upset over this. LOL!! If a person is ugly, they are ugly...she can't help that she is ugly. Don't worry...I ain't mad at cha!

meme

Might I add....she can't help that she is ugly. But she CAN temper her arrogance.

SM Sannar

HURRAH !
YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AWESOME
THRILLED
When is it comming back .
I love this show