Who Wouldn't Throw Panties at This Man?!

7/4/2007 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Ageless sex symbol Tom Jones turned up in London at Sunday's Concert For Diana -- looking ever the Welsh hunk. Gorgeous?
Tom Jones
The 67-year-old heartthrob just gets better with every passing year! It's not unusual! Is it?

ugh

Are you people on drugs? He looks soooo creepy and is NOT better looking and is NOT getting better looking. He is another one who needs to hang up his microphone and let us have some good memories of him. I saw him on Diana's Concert and was embarrassed for him.

Andrea

Even though I still think Tom is hot, he could use an eye job! Just the eyes!

C.B. Headrest

I saw him in Las Vegas quite a few days ago, and he is as "good" as he ever was. the younger entertainers would be as lucky to stay that good for tha long. Long live "Tom Jones"....

^@^

I'd throw a paper bag in which he could put over his head. Ewwwww

someday

tom is a great guy....had the pleasure of working for him many many times....a true professional who puts on one heck of a show....his voice is strong and healthy...tom is truly appreciative to his fans.

LBM

SIR TOM JONES, CONGRATULATIONS ON BEING KNIGHTED BY THE QUEEN, YOU DESRVE THIS HONOR I ADORE YOU, TO SEE YOU AT THE CONCERT WAS WONDERFUL, GREAT TRIBUTE TO AN INCREDIBLE HER ROYAL HIGHNESS, PRINCESS DIANA, THE TITLE STRIPED FROM HER BY THE QUEEN, SO TERRIBLE. I DID NOT LIKE THE CHOICE OF THE SONG, IT DID NOT FIT YOUR STYLE.
YOUR CHOICE OF THE BLUE SUIT WAS INAPROPRIATE, YOU SHOULD LOOSE WEIGHT, YOU ARE TOO HANDSOME TO CARRY ALL THIS HEAVY BAGGAGE ON YOU, START WORKING OUT, YOU WILL LIVE LIVE LONGER.. LOWER EYELIDS MUST BE DONE!!, THE HAIR COLOR IS VERY BAD, TOTALLY UNBECOMING.SEE YOU IN VEGASREAD YOUR BIOGRAPHY, WOULD LOVE TO SEE THE PICTURE OF YOUR SON AND YOUR WIFE. CONGRATULATIONS ON THE LONGEVITY OF YOUR MARRIAGE!!!!!!!!

are you new?

LMAO>>.visualizing the sizes & styles of those *panties*
I think they use to call them bloomers and now call them full briefs

Tangie

Well, I'm 43, and he don't do nuthin for me. Hate guys that old who dye their hair.

MISSY

TOM JONES HAS BEEN MY GUILTY PLEASURE SINCE I WAS 12... I AM NOW 54 AND HE STILL IS ONE OF THE SEXIEST SINGERS AROUND.. HOW TIME DO FLY

ss

I would not throw panties, but a pair of Depends at him, yuk

Oh good one you are so tied-down and so miserable

Grandma says she loves him because he's hot

boomer

I looked over at my hubby when he came on stage and said "hmmmmm, he's still got it, after after all these years" Thought maybe the dye job was a bit much, but loved the singing. I've always loved Tom Jones and his entertaining. Would love to see him in concert sometime. Aging......we can't stop it, let's just hope those of you younger people that are being critical age as gracefully as some of us are. We don't all have to dye our hair and have eye lifts or plastic surgery. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Sexy is as sexy does. If you feel sexy, you are sexy......go Tommy!!!!!

Susan B

Now that's HOT!!!

Cat Stevns

who is the old man? YIKES!

carol

OMG!!!! See what happens when you don't moisturize? Apparently every time Tom wiped his face with those panties the ladies threw at him, he thought that was all the moisturizer he needed. I think he was wrong about that....... My husband is still cuter and he's been DEAD for 2 yrs.! Tom..your face....It's so unusual!