Britney Busts Out New Dude?

7/5/2007 2:41 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Flash! Britney's got a new guy -- or has she decided to hire a no-neck chauffeur? Who's that guy?

The wrecktabulous pop mom looked nearly demure -- for her -- while catching a ride to a 4th of July activity. Her stubby-armed stubbly friend took the wheel, allowing Brit time to make a few calls and adjust her makeup and "My Little Pony" training weave.

Charlotte

I wish my mom named me Britney instead of Helen. Men just are not down with chics named Helen.

JERRY

I AM SURE IT IS A TEEN AGE THING I AM SO OLD I DON'T REMEMBER WHAT WE DID. BUT I THINK THE ADULTS SHOULD LEAVE THE LITTLE GIRL ALONE. SHE WAS MADE TO GROW UP TO FAST JUST LIKE MOST KIDS TODAY BUT SHE HAD TO DO IT IN PUBLIC.

Vall

Majestic - it's gonna take a really really long time to get her own hair back to the length she wore it before she went bonkers and shaved her head. Hair usually grows between 1/2 to 3/4 of an inch per month. Meanwhile she'll do what her BFF Paris does and get extensions. And I agree with debbie - why isn't she home with her little boys?? Maybe Kevin has them for this holiday??? As time goes by, Kevin is looking more and more like the better parent. Pretty sad huh?

ms. anonymous

Britney is a has been!!!! She is never going to be in the place she was before K.F. and at this point it is her own fault!!! She should spend more time at home with her children. She should be thanking her Mom for keeping in touch with that slimeball so that she could have a relationship with her grandchildren. although at this point in time he appears to be a "perfect parent"!!! They way she is burning through her money (and appearing to not have many opportunities to make more) she will be back in her trailer park in no time!!! Can't be soon enough.....so tired of seeing this train wreck over and over again!!!

Pregnant at 44

Britney will be okay. I can't wait for her next CD to come out.

Bon

Do what you want girl, but remember kids come first! and for your Ma-Ma give her a break............

Quiet

she gets her kids three days a week. Friday thrrusundays. Kevin gets them usually sunday or monday till thursday . She had absolutley nobody to be with on JULY 4th as she hates everyone and now had to pull out this former employee to make it look like she had something to do with someone on july4th when she should have been working on getting her full custody back. Its post rehab now and months have passed but looks like she dosent want her kids for more than 3 days a week. Heaven forbid she personally change 8-16 diapers a day for 2 kids under the ages of 2 and 1!. I am sure allie went out with Avril and partied on the malibu beach with her friends and family. Britney has turned on so many peeople she was left alone JULY 4th and pulled this guy out to make it appear like she wasnt all alone on july 4th. another ex paid employee just like allie is.

fifi

come on people, even cavemen need love too.....

comeon

Britney is a joke, this is getting old. She is the only person in the entire world that could make K-Fed look good. She is worthless

Nova11

That's her bodyguard taking her to a "mysterious" 3 hour long meeting in a hotel room....with whom, we still dont know for sure. So put your gossip away TMZ.....

solid snake

no1 said this: doesnt that dude sorta look like 1 of the cavemen from the geicho commercial?

so easy even baldney spears can do it...

Nuts

thats hired help for sure. but u know shes dying for a good ....... by now.

Love

hey ya'll!!

uh duh... don't ya'll know... i'm not a good moma!! c'mon... i didn't know ya HAD to be one!!

ough!! sean!!! stop pullin' on my cheap weave!! (in the background: it's a damn wonder why i dont eva have ya kids w/ me... ya'll screwin up my look!!) Oh my god Like ... ugh... my eye lashes are falling off..!!

well see ya'll!!!

stopthemaddness

I think you meant GOOBER, not Gobber.

Smart

Remember 'Men in Black' when the spaceship landed in the farmer's yard and then the alien got inside the farmer's body? Check it out...Britney's boyfriend and/or driver looks just like the farmer!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments