Paris & Lindsay -- Together at Last!

7/5/2007 11:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One just got out of jail, and the other is still in rehab and could end up in jail -- Paris Hilton and Lindsay Lohan both hit up the same 4th of July party in Malibu last night. Fireworks indeed!

TMZ cameras spotted the frenemies yesterday, enjoying themselves at a couple of beachside fiestas. Paris had her own party, while LiLo left Promises for the day to go to the Polaroid Beach House -- the houses are next to each other on the same strip of sand.

With a crew of paparazzi snapping shots from a distance -- guess they weren't invited -- Lindsay danced around the balcony of the Polaroid Beach House, where Hilton made a brief cameo to mingle on the porch, before heading back to her own party next door.

Terry

Lila grow up
Lohan cannot buy anything she wants, she is far from that wealthy. Her clothes on mostly on loan, The house she is partying in is also on loan for the day, Her cars are leased, She is at every free give away in Hollywood for a reason. Her life is an illusion to only you and her

Pregnant at 44

She has money, and she is far from broke dear. Lindsay has it all just like Paris.

Terry

Lila you must be about 12
Paris is almost 30 years old! Lohan is 21 going on 31. Your wrong to think these grown women have everything they want, if they did they have any substance or true talents they would not need the press so desperately.

LILLYLOU

A decent rehab would not allow an addict out to party!!

Parents Need to Know

Gotta go - my mom's home from work and I'll be grounded if she finds out I used her computer, but I'll be back with my ignorant, infantile posts on how rich and classy my biotch idols are.

Lila

Terry

I didn't say Lindsay was broke LILA. Read the post again. It only appears to someone with nothing that Lohan is extremely wealthy but it's not fact. Most of what you see is on loan or free.
Without her family money Paris would not have money period. Neither of them have an education past about 8th grade leval! How can you be envious of that?.

shirliana

PARIS ... PLEASE PLEASE BE CAREFUL WHO YOU SELECT AS YOUR FRIENDS,,, I DO HOPE YOU ARE NOT CLUBBING WITH FRIENDS THAT ARE IN NEED OF DESPERATE REHAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU JUST FACED JAIL...CAME OF IT ...CONGRATULATIONS....BUT PLEASE CHOOSE YOUR FRIENDS **VERY CAREFULLY*** AND I AM SURE THAT YOUR MOM, DAD, AND SIS ARE TELLING U THE SAME THING...... THE BEST TO YOU

Parents Need to Know

DoDo Birds of a feather! Wonder which one is the "guidance counselor'? Between the two of them there isn't one working brain cell.

Is it the "Blonde" Hair dye that fries their brains - nah, I'd say it's more the bongs, 8balls, and Adderall.

They'll be roommates in Lynwood - only a matter of time.

keesh

WHO IS NOT ON DRUGS??

Big Bear

Hey Lila you are correct in the fact they both have it: herpes and the crabs!!!

Parents Need to Know

Hey Big Bear,

Hope you had a good 4th of July.

TMZ was up to some of their same old, same old again today with deleting posts that were deregatory against her "AiR-ASS".

There must be something wrong with my hearing - I thought sure I heard her "AIR-ASS" tell Larry King in her 3min. interview that lasted an hour, that she:

Didn't do drugs, never tried them
Had been reading the Bible, nuff said on that one
Got rid of her so called friends that weren't good for her (forgot her exact 3 words on that)
Was going to get rid of the Dumb Girl act
Didn't know/have any friends in Re-Hab
Wanted to help the other female inmates who keep returning to Lynwood.

So, is it me? Has she changed so much it sped right by me??

Shaking my head, questioning my hearing, cleaning my glasses!

Maybe Larry King should have her "AIR-ASS" back on to clarify her statements.

Lord, I can't imagine what lies will be spun by her PR people when she gets busted again and has to go to jail for "REAL", this time.

susan

Welcome Home Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world is once again

a more beautiful place

with you back in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

susan

Welcome Home Paris!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The world is once again

a more beautiful place

with you back in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOEING 787

I guess things turned out a little different than what may have been indicated on the
Larry King Show reguarding the statements that was presumed to be said by Paris Hilton. As I saw the program that day,Hilton did not say a lot of things in reguard to Lindsay Lohan, and later said in the program 'I don't have any friends who are in rehab'. After jail, Paris may have, or may have not known that Lindsay was in rehab. In the interview it was assumed by most people and myself that Paris knew that Lohan was in rehab. I am happy to see Paris and Lindsay back togther again.

angel

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Another day, another dollar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

President Bush pardoning Libby is not a big deal.

Hillary Clinton attacked President Bush for pardoning Libby what about her husband?

JUDGE JUDY BEFORE YOU JUDGE PRESIDENT BUSH LOOK WHAT YOUR HUSBAND

DID. he pardoned 141 cases one of that is his brother, McDougal's etc.

May I remind you Hillary Clinton that your husband had an affair with Monica Lewinsky

and you should be ashamed of that because your husband has to look for another

woman 20 years younger than you because President Clinton is not satisfied with you.

Your marriage with President Clinton is just a "show" and I don't see any emotional

connections with your marriage.

Hillary before you judge President Bush, look inside your heart and your husband

focus on your family's problem before you focus on someone else.

I DON'T SEE YOU HILLARY CLINTON THAT YOU WILL BE A GOOD CANDIDATE FOR

PRESIDENT BECAUSE I KNOW AMERICA WILL BE THE WORST COUNTRY IF YOU

EVER BECOME THE PRESIDENT OF THE US. HOW CAN YOU BE A PRESIDENT?

HOW CAN YOU SOLVE THE PROBLEMS OF AMERICA, THE WAR IN IRAQ YOU DON'T

EVEN KNOW HOW TO HANDLE YOUR HUSBAND AND YOUR DAUGHTER.

HILLARRY CLINTON THE WORST AND THE WORST AND THE WORST WOMAN, WIFE

AND A CANDIDATE FOR PRESIDENT EVER LIVED. AMERICA WILL BE BANKCRUPT

IF YOU VOTE FOR HER. WATCH OUT SHE WILL MESS YOUR LIFE.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments