The Skinny on Anna Kournikova

7/6/2007 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Tennis babe Anna Kournikova appears to have gained a pound, showing off her emaciated frame at the opening ceremonies of the World Team Tennis Pro League in Sacramento on Thursday. Fault!
Anna Kournikova
Even though she's never won a Grand Slam match, Enrique Iglesias' 26-year-old wife/girlfriend/whatever could still use a bowl or two of Wheaties -- the breakfast of, er, champions.

smilesarefree

just want to hop on her and ride~!

ruth

enrique could use some help too since his new cd is not selling well.

angel46

She used to be pretty in an ugly sort of way. Time catches up to everyone... Bet Enrique will "long gone" by the time this year is up. He is too cute to be stuck with her.

ruth

the moley's new cd is not selling well because he sucks.he is a not a singer he is a clown.

Pregnant at 44

She is way too thin. It isn't attractive to be so thin that one looks emaciated.

JAA

How sad that this site has to continually criticise these young women. She is an athelete and her body looks amazing....oh wait, her family isn't kissing Harvey Levin's rump a la the Hilton's, so we will criticise Anna's muscular, fit, tennis physique but Paris' bony untoned unaccomplished vidoe'd bod is A+ according to TMZ!

Bi-Polar Hippie

Sharapova,.....WAY HOTTER!!!!!

(I'm so pretty......oh so pretty ,.and witty and bright,.......and I pitty,......any girl who isn't me,...tonight)

SUN

I dont think she is too skinny now, but she shouldnt lose ano ounce more. Obviously, she is healthy, because she would not be able to play a grueling game of tennis.

facts please

Your not just wrong about her looks. Your completely wrong about her career. She never won a grand slam or any WTA title. She did win many grand slam matches even making it to the semi finals in singles. She did win a few titles in doubles and a few mil in prize money. She earned much more in endorsments and is still a draw for fans when she plays. Where are your awards listed , A hole?

gary

The lady is still hot. Those who do not think so are not doing well with the ladies. By anyones true standards she is hot.

know it all

WTF !!! Why is everyone always picking on us skinny girls ?? I am 5 ft 10 inches tall and I weigh 130 lbs, and I happen to think I look DAMN GOOD !! Especially since I am 41 yrs old. I eat right and stay active, lots of protein and vitamins. And by the way, I never get sick, and I'm constantly hit-on by young guys.... so there !!
There's nothing wrong with looking your best !!!

er9803

You got ur info wrong tmz. Shes won a lot of grand slam matches. Shes never won a pro tournament!! Please check ur info!!

ruth

how come the moley's new cd is not selling well?

ruth

how many hockey players have had banged her?

Perez Hilton

DON'T LISTEN TO THE FAT PIGGIES ANNA THEY JUST WANT YOU TO BE OBESE LIKE THEM!

STAY THIN!