Joel Madden

Takes on 'Hills' Pratt

7/8/2007 11:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Good Charlotte rocker/Nicole Richie baby daddy Joel Madden and "The Hills" bad boy Spencer Pratt got into a physical altercation Saturday afternoon at the Beverly Hills Hotel. Attention-whore Pratt told In Touch Weekly of the fight, claiming that it was all just one big misunderstanding.

joel-1spencer-1

Madden allegedly stormed over to Pratt's table, where he was lunching with his future Mrs., Heidi Montag, and screamed, "you've been talking s**t about my girl!" before, claims Pratt, Madden -- who was there with pregnant girlfriend Nicole Richie -- had to be forcibly separated and removed.

Claims the prattling Pratt, "It all stems from an interview in Details ages ago where I was misquoted, calling Nicole a skinny bitch. It's all a misunderstanding. I've always thought she's a really nice girl and I wouldn't call her that." At least not while her tattooed, tough boyfriend's around!

Shelley

Who cares........

Whippet Good

Wouldn't want to be the future Mrs of either of these two!

Jan

And they say chivalry is dead. Although I don't know who would want to defend the honor of that lazy, foul mouthed emaciated skank anyway.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

That's funny and kinda sweet. I don't know anything about Joel but have seen the Spencer guy on the Hills show. He is a complete horses a@@!

stormybliss

As in the interview where he told Brody to get famous by dating Nicole and being the guy that "got that *skinny bitch* to eat"? I kno she needs to eat but that was low! Go Joel! how sweet! I can't wait for Nicole to start showing!!!

Hydrangea

He probably was misquoted, but that doesn't erase the fact that Spencer is a complete
X$@@! Everytime I watch the Hills I wish I could jump in through the t.v. and tear him a new one.

Lola

Spencer is such a LOSER!!! I wish Heidi would get a clue and realize what a tool he is.

MARGO

Pratt is a LOSER!!!! GOOD for Joel M, When will Heidi wake up and smell the stank of that parasite?? He is and has been cheating on her from day one---(PRATT) He goes out to all those clubs and tries to go home with ANY skank he can. I hope Heidi gets an AIDS test!! SPENCER NEEDS TO CRAWL BACK UNDER THAT ROCK HE CAME FROM!!!!!!

Kay

i love ya TMZ, but this is really poorly written. the column beside the photo is one long, run-on, convoluted sentence.

kt

Nicole is a train wreck. Joel is an idiot.
Deal with reality Joel -- you're not getting any prize! 6 months must seem like a long time, but just wait! You're marrying a weirdo!
I hope you can get your skinny drug addict to eat or your kid is going to be a weirdo too.

are you new?

Someone help me here....I don't know these people...
Is Joel the nice looking young man in the suit or the
tatoo guy? And are they famous? I do try to keep up.

Sarah Silverman SUCKS!

Grandma,

Spencer is the one wearing the suit. He is famous for being in a reality t.v. show on MTV called "The Hills." I have no idea how he or his girlfriend Heidi were chosen to be on the show. It seems like they are just Beverly Hills kids whose parents have money.

Joel is the one with the tatoos (Nicole Richie's fiance'.) I have no idea why he is famous. Someone else will have to answer that one.

Hopefully that is of some help.

are you new?

Thanks, Smiles!!!! Appreciate the help!

BahamaBlu

Joel is actually in the band "Good Charlotte" [a fairly succesful band]

IceMountain

Not only is Pratt a loser, but so is Heidi. What do either of them actually do to remain in the spotlight? We all know she will stay with him because of her horribly low self esteem (a nose job AND boobs? C'mon). Even a flea ridden monkey would be better than him, but those two deserve each other.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments