Paris

Back on Party Scene

7/8/2007 11:57 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

L.A. area clubs rejoice -- your paparazzi princess has come home! After an interminable jail sentence and an additional week and a half of laying low, Paris Hilton returned to one of her homes away from home -- Hollywood club Les Deux.

Paris' night out
Paris was spotted by TMZ's cameras there on Friday night with sister Nicky and gal pal Erin Foster, along with a pair of appropriately intimidating body guards. The never-shy Paris soaked up the center of attention by dancing on a couch in the middle of the club and singing along to every song played, including her own marginal hit, "Stars Are Blind," reported People

In her first post-pokey interview with Larry King, Paris claimed that she'd be giving up much of her pre-jail club and party lifestyle, but was reticent to throw it all away. "Obviously I'll still go out sometimes. I'm young and I like to be social, but I'm going to focus more on my work." Work it!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

barb

WHO CARES??

sandy

Paris,
Are you headed back down the same path?

Alicia

Doesn't she look sort of weird in that photo? Waxy?

Esq

Same old same old. Time for partying, but not for her supposed "charity work." Was she on the drugs she doesn't do, too?

Pathetic.

mike

I CARE!

Wicked

Who the hell cares if she partied Friday night. She's 26 years old for christ sakes. I don't care if she smokes pot either. Big friggin deal. She's not married, has no children, has her own money. She can do whatever the hell she wants.

lmfao

I thought she was going to leave that lifestyle and do charity work for children, cancer, etc. etc.

He's just another Idiot

Paris is one ugly woman - inside and out. When is she going to New York for the lawsuit hearing? When is she starting her charity work? When is TMZ going to stop giving her all this publicity? She is such a media whore she loves all this attention. We were hoping she would check into some Mental Health Facility. If you really want to know why she is such an idiot, read "House of Hilton". With a whore of a mother and a whore of a grandmother, she probably didn't have much choice. No wonder the other Hilton's (the ones who actually run the hotel business) don't have anything to do with these morons.

Alicia

SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - More than 200 goats needlessly suffocated to death in an overturned livestock trailer near San Francisco because police would not let their herder free them, their owner said on Saturday.

"They were screaming, screaming, screaming to get out,' said Terri Oyarzun, owner of Goats R Us, an Orinda, California, company that rents goats for grazing brush that poses fire hazards. "They died because the police wouldn't let them out of the trailer."

In all 243 goats died on Friday after the four-tier truck trailer transporting them flipped when the truck's driver made a sharp turn on a street in San Rafael, California, a town in Marin County north of San Francisco.

Police at the scene were so concerned with controlling traffic and preventing another accident that they disregarded pleas by the goat's herder to free the trapped animals, which could have been corralled away from traffic, Oyarzun said.

"Those goats didn't have die," she said. "It wasn't necessary. We had herding dogs."

About 150 goats survived, Oyarzun said.

A police spokesperson was not immediately available for comment.

ONE STOP SAM

No for you retards who just read TMZ . . .

quoted from PEOPLE.com
She told PEOPLE just hours after her release that she had learned "there is so much more to life than that whole club scene," but that she wasn't going to give it up entirely.

"I've been doing it for a long time. It's fun. I'm a social person. I love music. I love to dance. I love to hang out with my friends," she said. "But that's not what I care about as much anymore. Obviously I'll still go out sometimes. I'm young and I like to be social, but I'm going to focus more on my work."

She's been out once in LA since her release to a club. Boy TMZ likes to spin . . .

Seriously

If you look under "phony" in the dictionary, you'll find a picture of Paris,
and most celebrities.
Who cares really? She's 26, richer than God. If I were her, I'd be partying
my ass off too.
Hey, you might as well enjoy the hell out of it now because we all get old
and no one gets out alive. I don't like her, or most of them, but I say have
fun NOW.

Kay

She's a mental midget, and that's being generous. Please, please, please give us someone, or something, more interesting!

Goerge Bush

you go girl...have fun!!

Wicked

#8 that's terribly tragic. It sucks actually. Policeman think they are glorified father's of a higher power, blah blah blah. That's a sad story with a sadder outcome.

But this isn't a real news site, if you know what I mean. This is a celebrity gossip site. However, your story was much more interesting and important then anything you can find on this site.

Bless the goats.

frank joe bob

america needs a new socialite to drool over, paris has just about over stayed her welcome.
who will step up and take this challenge? its almost as if all the true wild girls like nicole richie and lindsay lohan have calmed down. well nicole anyways.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments