50 Cent & Ciara's Romantic Date -- Plus 10

7/9/2007 4:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While rumors have been swirling that 50 Cent and gorgeous R+B singer Ciara are dating, TMZ has learned that last week, the musical duo enjoyed a romantic dinner of goodies -- with Fiddy's burly security and entourage in tow! Go shorty!
Ciara and 50 Cent
Sources tell TMZ that 50, Ciara and the posse of ten rolled up to upscale Westside haunt Brentwood Restaurant and Lounge in a fleet of cars, including a Lamborghini that 50 was driving. We're told 50, who is eleven years older than Ciara, 21, canoodled in a booth -- while the rest of the group stood guard at one large table across from them. Nice and private! 50's crew single-handedly turned Brentwood into Brenthood!

Besides dinner, the couple have also collaborated professionally; 50 Cent appears on Ciara's song "Can't Leave 'Em Alone." A line that Fiddy's boys obviously live by!

LovelyLady

I DO BELIEVE THIS WILL WORK! KUDOS TO CIERA AND 50 CENT. YOU NEGATIVE PEOPLE WITH YOUR CHILDISH, HIGHSCHOOL COMMENTS NEED TO SHUT UP. PEOPLE DO WHAT THEY WANT AND GUESS WHAT, I BET THEY ARE MORE MATURE THAN YOU ALL---KEEP YOUR NEGATIVE AND JEALOUS COMMENTS TO YOURSELVES. YOU ARE ONLY DEGRADING YOURSELF ANYWAY. I LOVE 50 CENTS (WISH HE WAS MINE). I LOVE YOU 50 CENTS EAT WHERE YOU WANT AND ANYWHERE YOU WANT, I WISH I WAS THERE. CIERA IS CUTE, SHE COOL PEOPLE. BUT I LOVE YOU ANYWAY BABY. NEGATIVE PEOPLE CAN KISS OUR BUTTS. BE WITH WHOEVER YOU WANT. CIERA KEEP YOUR INTEGIRTY GIRLFRIEND, DONT CHANGE BECAUSE YOU WITH THE BADDEST BOY ON EARTH OR YOU CAN GIVE THAT BAD BOY TO ME. YOU GO GIRL AND KEEP NEGATIVE UNDER YOUR FEET .....THEY JEALOUS AND ITS OK. I LOVE YOU 50 CENT YOU MINE TOO.

LOVELY

beemy

where have i been! thought she was dating Reggie Bush...he was in her last video and now he's with Kim! People are sharing bodily fluids like its okay! eeewwh

Loediamond

I think they make a good couple. She can probably learn alot from 50. Recently 50 talked about it in a interview with Sub 0 Hot Ice Edition. I saw it at www.unrworld.com

Rochelle

i love ciara 2 death she is my favorite singer but watch after they break up [thats if they are really dating] 50 cent gonna start writing songs talking bad bout ciara like he did vivica.....hopefully he wont do that but i can see it happening

Brit

I really don't understand where paople get this story about 50 dissing vivica what song is that in, because if you are talking about that song get in my car in which he refers to vivica then you ara making a big something about nothing. He doesn't say anything disrespectful anout her and i don't think that he will say anything about ciara either so i am glad that they are together end i hope they stay together for a long time.

momo

plzzzz....Ciara ...dont do that..50 is not ur cup of tea..mannn.
i know bow wow had hurt u alot..but u dont hav to punish urself!!

Bk chick

Ciara has no taste when it comes to dating men. First she dated Lil Bow Wow who was obviously immature. He is always finding some way to diss her(I hope she didn't leave him to date 50).Why in the world is she dating 50 cent. She is too much of a lady for him. He claimed Vivica Fox and then later put a restraing order on her...can we say publicity lol...The he claimed that he slept with Mya.....which she denies..but hey we don't know. All I know is that he would do and say anything imaginable to hurt someone that he used to date....he very childish......But I can't hate...I wish them luck....CECE needs a gentleman.....why 50????????

juicyyy

i dont believe anything is going on but cici did say shes a 'sucker 4 luv' but its like ciara and 50 cuz ciara is a beautiful person and 50 is yuck and beyonce is a beautiful person and jayz is yuckierrrryy and theres a big age difference within em kinda wierd cuz like a said b goin wit jay and theres a big age difference and c goin wit 50 and theres a big age difference but she said 'age aint nuttin but a number'

KeKe

wow.. well she do like the thug types as in her song thug style but 50 damn C u should of stuck wit BOW WOW i would of i dont think its gon last too long best believe dat

jillzjurni

You know that is why so many people start having problems when everybody has got to put in their 2 cents. Mind your own and stop hating!

Mommy Dearest

Sometimes you can not judge a book by its cover. Fifty adn Vivica did not work because I think that fifty is more laid back and Vivica is a little bit more loose. Ciara and Bow wow were a cute couple however somewhat was not as faithful as they should have been which caused the break up. For whatever the reason if Ciara and 50 are dating, as long as they are happy then so am I. It could be a publicity stunt and then again this rumor could not be real. Who knows. Who cares. Let them do what they are going to and be happy.

Meko

First off!!!!! Have any of you heard 50cent speak......He's very Intelligent and has an extensive vocabulary however, I suspect his demenor as a THUG would'nt allow him to display that on the regular...... Ciara is an adult and if she wants to date 50 cent thats her choice he's a depiction on a MAN and not a little boy(bow wow) ......They actually make a cute couple......50 cent has no reason to use her (for what?) his clothing and tennis shoe line generates $85 MILLION a year and he's sold over 20 MILLION albums not to mention he just got $400 MILLION from the sell of Vitawater..... Believe it or not HATERS he's here to stay and he's the only rapper out there that lives what he's speak he's not lying on an album to promote sales, his albums will sell without Publicity Stunts.....LET'S BE REAL!!!!! Vivica set her self up for the fail relationship she went in to strong and to fast.....As he said she did'nt give the relationship time to grow she just wanted to be his women on his arm at first sight with magazine publications and all......VIVICA had fell off until she was seen with 50 cent + had all the surgery.............Keep it real at all times!!!!!

tamz

i fink itz sweet,and if dey r goin out den gd on dem hope dey r happi cause dey r both talented ppl. xx bless xx tamz

harmony

THE LAST TIME I HEARD THAT THEY ARE JUST FRIENDZ WAS WHEN 50 N CIARA WENT 2 106 AND PARK (AT DIFFERENT TIMES THEY WENT) THEY BOTH ACTUALLY SAID THAT THEY ARE JUST SOME GOOD FRIENDS AND THAT WAS IT...SO YEAH THAT IS THE TRUTH...

neicy

I am tired of yall hatin on celebrites yall need to fall back. i think it would work .she is pretty and a good girl ...he is a bad boy...perfect match!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments