"Bachelor" in a Speedo

7/9/2007 3:37 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

"Bachelor" hunk Lt. Andy Baldwin's ripped six pack and mankini-clad bod prove he really is a navel officer! All hands on deck!

The Navy lieutenant competed in a swim contest in Hawaii on Saturday and ... oh who cares! Just go back to looking at Baldwin's bulging muscle, and all his wet spandex glory!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Tony1221

Hi, being European and having spend a short time in America, (california), I never understood why Americans have such a dislike to speedos or fitted shorts on guys. Its so weird, especially American girls. Every beach I go to in Europe, there are speedos everywhere. Who cares? If you want to swim comfortably and get sun on your skin, what else could you wear? It is a beach afterall. I never understood that about beaches in the States. I'd never wear those Americam baggy blomers, there so . . Mr. Bean . . .

John in San Diego

I'll bet the guys here who are calling him gay are fat and ugly. They're just jealous, sitting behind their computers clicking away, being mean. I'm sure their computer is their only sexual outlet. And everyone knows it's usually closet cases who call other guys gay. LOL

suzyq7cars

aNDY, PLEASE COME TO PALM BEACH... I NEED YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WILL PAY YOU BIG BICKS!!!!

SexYes

He's friggin' nasty. Go back to being a homo, you homo. And what's up with his neck? Is he juicing or something? He's nasty... and he's in the closet.

Anon

Buff he is now but I can see this hottie has the fat gene - look at his thighs.

lorenawoods

this was just not necessary, NOT at all

Sarah

So what happened to the chick he picked on Bachelor? Did she dump him?

Debra

THERE IS A GOD...THERE IS A GOD...THERE IS A GOD...and I thank him for giving us females something to look at...and thank you TMZ. It is nice to know that you realize WOMEN actually use your web-site...!!!!!! Thanks Again.

suzyq7cars

wrong!!!! MISTER ANDY HAS QUITE A LOVELY ANDY JUNIOR AND KNOWS JUST WHAT TO DO WITH IT...HE IS TRUELY AN OFFICER AND A "BIG"GENTLEMAN......BE JEALOUS...BE VERY JEALOUS!

What

#10 - He picked Tessa and they are very happy! If you watched the show you would know that this season was different then any other. These two were the best ( other then Trista and Ryan) they are really and in love and it shows!! Pull for these two - don't pull them apart!!!

Sarah

Yes, #14, I watched the show. I forgot her name. They were perfect together....I was just wondering.

R.Zimmerman

Very gay.

GINGER

wow!!! now that is a man. Can i tack off his speedo with my teeth???

vessawa

I am sorry, but anyone that needs to go on a show, get paid big bucks-to find love????????? Please. Most of these folks are very self-absorbed and only think of themselves.

And how old is this guy? 25???? I looked like that at 25 and did not have to lift a finger. I STILL look like that at age 40-however need to work out to stay looking like that.

By the way.........I don't see a buldge in the man panties he is wearing.

Shawn/PA

.:SobeGirL:.

Dammm hes sexy, but that speedo bikini is a turn off for sure

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments