A Queen in Her Country

7/12/2007 12:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

All hail Queen Latifah ... and get the hell out the way! Madame is exercisin'!

Her heinieness was seen power-walking in faaaaaaaabulous West Hollywood yesterday, with her perky lil' trainer/galpal.

Her majesty ate up the red carpet at the preem of "Hairspray" yesterday.

leeva

I think she is a positive influence for all people. She's a curve girl and is working it.
She gives and is a member of numerous organizations. She has inspired many and continues to do so on an enormous level. As far as her private life Kudos. Her private life should be kept private unless she exposes it. Her sexual preference is not for anyone to scutinize. I admire her ability to stay out & off of Hollywoods always gossiping ears & eyes. I think she is a POSITIVE REINFORCEMENT. (You go girl). WORK IT.!!!!!!!!!!!!!

leeva

I like her just because and if she is gay so what.!!! I would be honored to meet her.
She's multitalented and that is the real deal. Stop hating, Start hailing, let go & let GOD.
Love you Queen
Stay as you are and keep reaching for infinity.

Nance

I think she is a great actress and singer..

brijett

Looks like the queen may have lost a few pounds.....keep it up QL.

Ace

When Queen Latifah was dating Amy Sedaris, I often saw them jogging in the park together and it was a humorous sight indeed.

Tootsie

COME OUT QUEEN LATIFAH, WHEREVER YOU ARE !

LET ME COUNT THE "GAY" HINTS:

1) Comfortably living in West Hollywood (Straight people don't live in West Hollywood) !

2) Gal pal, Again !!??

3) Never, and I mean, Never has the paparazzi caught Latifah with a Boyfriend, NEVER ! and she's 35 !

4) We all saw her on the motorcycle on TMZ the other dayt Butch immediately comes to mind. No questions asked!

5) Again, did I mentioned she's NEVER been linked to any male boyfriend since 1986.

HOW QUEENLY, I mean King LATIFAH ! OUCH!

Tootsie

#4 I know Latifah and she only dates Black women, believe me.

Lisa

Her sexual preference is none of my business. However, I can tell you- she is an awesome entertainer. Not only did she work out and rock the red carpet yesterday (for Hairspray) but she also put the Hollywood Bowl on its feet last night. Powerful voice with an awesome stage presence. She is one hell of a woman. Best wishes to Dana Owens, she is truly a Queen.

Democrats are evil

Some people like this woman, but there has always been something about her that gives me a chill. She is pompous, arrogant, and apparently, she's gay. What a shock! She better keep up the exercising though. If not, her genes will dictate that her ass will become the size of the titanic as she gets older. Life has a funny way working out in the long run, doesn't it. Her films won't see any of my money.

Lyoness

Who powerwalks in Flip Flops??????

rachel

Yup, gay all the way

mack

ladies first, huh?

BRONX

SO WHAT IF SHE IS GAY, NO BIG THING

name withheld

Queen Latifah is the absolute best!! She was nice when I chased after in the lobby of Atlantis to say hi. About seven years ago. Gotta love your friendly celebs. Tho I know she gets pissy if ya bug her. Love ya Queen!!

The Expatriot

Who is the fat one next to the pretty one?

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments