Black Sheep? Paris' Cousin Popped for DUI

7/12/2007 7:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The alcohol-impaired apple doesn't fall far from the Hilton family tree.

TMZ has learned that Brooke Ashley Brinson, a cousin of Paris Hilton, was popped late last year for DUI and -- like cousin, like cousin -- also had issues with her driver's license. Unlike Paris, however, whose blood alcohol level was just at the .08 that constitutes a DUI in California, Brinson blew at least a 0.15 -- which led to another charge of DUI. What's more, she was just 20 years old.

Paris will probably want to avoid using Brooke as a wheelwoman anytime soon -- Brookie was driving a Benz registered to Paris that allegedly caused a four-car collision on the freeway.

mugshots -- click to launchAnd talk about a trainwreckalicious booking photo -- that's hot!

Brooke will be back in court on August 3.

Goliano

HE IS THE MOST HATEBLE PERSON ON THIS PLANET
LOW CLASS NO CHANCE TO BE SOMEBODY IN HOLLYWOOD OR ANYPLACE ELSE
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOSERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I HATE KEVIN NO MATTER WHAT

i haaaaaate this idiot

just asking

why attack someone who is not a public figure.?
what has she done to deserve her face in the blogs. are all the dui cases in america gonna end up here becuz ita a slow news day???????

COCO

Guess I will not be drinking Starbucks any more. Recently Marines in
>Iraq wrote to Starbucks because they wanted to let them know how much they
>liked their coffees and to request that they send some of it to the troops
>there. Starbucks replied, telling the Marines thank you for their support
>of their business, but that Starbucks does not support the war, nor anyone
>in it, and that they would not send the troops their brand of coffee. So as
>not to offend Starbucks, maybe we should not support them by buying any of
>their products! I feel we should get this out in the open. I know this war
>might not be very popular with some folks, but that doesn't mean we don't
>support the boys on the ground fighting street-to-street and
>house-to-house. If you feel the same as I do then pass this along, or you
>can discard it and no one will never know. Thanks very much for your
>support. I know you'll all be there again when I deploy once more.
> "Semper Fidelis."
> Sgt. Howard C. Wright
> 1st Force Recon Co
> 1st Plt PLT PLEASE DON'T DELETE THIS .. ALLOW IT TO BE PASSED TO ALL IN
>MEMORY OF ALL THE TROOPS WHO HAVE DIED SO THAT WE MAY HAVE THE RIGHT TO
>CHOOSE TO SUPPORT THEM OR NOT!!!

Linda

Johnny...
Paris is out!
I'll start a "Johnny SoCal Fan Club"

Terry

Post # 5
Well Thank you Jake Booth!
I thought I'd be bored with one more Hilton family drunken saga but low and behold I came upon your post. Cheered me right up!
Nothing wrong with getting a little jump on the holidays lmao

Terry

Post # 91 " Starbucks replied, telling the Marines thank you for their support of their business, but that Starbucks does not support the war, nor anyone in it, "

I want to read the letter (reply) from Starbucks myself .

Get a Clue

Thanks for imitating me! I love you! It's like having my own mini Britney Spears or even that fake Paris Hilton chick. Thanks again fans, I love you!

Posted at 12:08AM on Jul 13th 2007 by Johnny SoCal

ZZZZZ YAWN ZZZZZZZZ WHO CARES? ZZZZZZZZ YAWN ZZZZZZZZZ LOSER ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ YAWN ZZZZZZZZZZ BORING ZZZZZZZZZZZ GET A LIFE ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ YAWN ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

NuKiNg FuTz

Ya think this chick and Paris coulda been fathered by the same man? Cuz they sure do look-a-like! Trailer Trash runs in da family......

Sherry

She looks like Sean Penn with long hair....pathetic DUI Bitch

Johnny SoCal

92. Johnny...
Paris is out!
I'll start a "Johnny SoCal Fan Club"

Posted at 12:18AM on Jul 13th 2007 by Scanky Kathys sisters daughter
==
WTF? IDIOT!!! Umm....Thanks for the post again!!!

truth

this bitch ia a worthless whore, ugly too.

tmz sucks

Cartman

I'd rather do her than her more famous cousin.

Thanks.