Paris' Cousin Settles Crash Suit

7/16/2007 1:48 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton's DUI-charged bad news cousin, Brooke Brinson, settled a lawsuit today related to a 2004 freeway accident she was accused of causing. As TMZ first reported, darling Brooke was driving a car registered to her favorite classy cousin Paris when she was involved in a massive traffic collision that caused a four-lane freeway pile up on a Los Angeles freeway.

Brinson settled for an undisclosed amount with Ivan Alvarez and Monica Delgado, two people involved in the wreck. The couple sued Brinson and Paris, claiming they were driving on Interstate 10 with their baby son, when they were struck by a car that was hit by Brooke- and owned by Paris. Delgado claims she suffered back pain and had medical bills of more than $1000, thanks to the socialite relative's poor driving skills.

Though Paris' car was damaged, Paris wasn't with the traffic disaster at the time of the crash.

whynot

any way to make a buck.

Zenophobe Alien

Another Hilton getting off light

chillout music girl

I am happy the case was settled and the gold digging people didn't get hundreds of thousands of dollars.

This is one less paris family drama for us to read...yeah

megerella

Are we going to be hearing about EVERYONE'S cousin from TMZ now?
Who gives a crap?

hot kitty

horrible photo. . .

jennifer bales

next time she will probably kill someone in an accident and she will probably only get 1 day in jail.

Dawn Day

I bet once the Delgado's found out who she was their backs REALLY started hurting!

Puh-lease

Why doesn't TMZ allow comments on the Kimberly Stewart column? Are they afraid the world might find out that nobody cares what she has to say, simply because she's a nobody? TMZ pretending like she's important doesn't make it so.

Armani

These ppl just want to have something to talk about, Paris is hot, her cousin is so not!!!Paris can do anything she wanna do cause she is Paris Hilton, and I love her, and her cousin is just stupid for wanting some attention!!

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

1- the cousin was driving and I do not think Kim Richards is really rich. Kyle(the youngest sister) ismarried , 2nd marriage to a big time real estate dealer of Hollywood and money places. Properties his firm sellls , which he owns, going around for an average of 10 million. Kathy hit it big by marryingHitlon. This cousin is poor relations.

This girl Brinson caused a four lane traffic jam and a couple got hit . I am sure has had other lawsuits too. She is not Paris Hiton, but was drivingParis's car. Britney Brinson was drucnk and really cause a major accident. Paris should have been sued for letting this girl drive a Paris owned car.

Anyway, you, I have no problems with anybody drinking. Drink. Ride ,but do notdrive. Let someone else drive. Hire a driver. get a non-drinking friend to drive. What is so hard about that. I was the driver all of the time when I was in college. I would stop at 2 margaritas. I am a big boned girl and I always ate a meal so that helped absorb the alcohol too.

Somebody , shoot it! Quick!

Does anyone know what Kim Richards married? She did marry twice. Does she have money like KathyHilton or Kyle Richards.

I love u Travis

WHO CARES!

Rockin' Robin

Yes...Kim was married into big time money...her second husband is related to the Davis clan...so in some strange odd twist, Paris was at one time related to Gummy and Greasy Bear...don't worry about any of them...poor they ain't!