'Sex'

And the Stock Answer

7/17/2007 2:58 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

When asked about the highly anticipated "Sex and the City" movie on Monday, Kristin Davis was tight-lipped and stuck to her script. C'mon Charlotte, it's been three years!!

While surrounded by paparazzi outside Mr. Chow in Beverly Hills, everyone's favorite uptight Park Avenue princess revealed that as far as the SATC movie is concerned, "We're very excited about the possibility. That's what I'm supposed to say." For the love of Manolo Blahnik!

Kristin, Sarah Jessica Parker, Cynthia Nixon AND Kim Cattrall are reportedly all reprising their "Sex" roles for a big screen version of the hit HBO series. Because, seriously, is there anyone who doesn't want to pay $10 to see four 40-something women parade around Manhattan like 22-year-olds?!

Zenophobe Alien

Rename the show the Golden Girls part deux

Seriously

Chris Noth has to sign on or it won't be any good.
I love the show, but if he's not in it , I won't go.
He's hot.

Ginger

I love the way Sex and the City ended. I think the movie may mess things up:(

Rosie the chauvinist

Who cares? Four overrated women of no morals. So not interested. Didn't watch the show, sure won't watch a movie with even older loose women in it.

Mechelle

I LOVE SATC!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WILL BE FIRST IN LINE TO SEE THIS MOVIE! CANNOT WAIT IT HAS BEEN TOOO LONG!

FARRAH-FALLON

To cure blows:

You have serious issues apparently.
I hope your bag of nuts shrivels up into little tiny raisins and
Your hot dog won't be for sale at the next baseball game.

You’re an idiot! CHECK IN WITH A GYN AND GET FACTS STRAIGHT!

Rightone

I think the women look great for their age!! So, what if there in their 40s a womans sexual peek isn't until she reaches that age anyways. If it were young women in their 20s you'd be saying they are whores. No wait! U still say that anyways. Were labeled no matter what!

bijoux

I Bet the one who wrote this article is under 40 !

Brother Harold, S.J.

IT WOULD BE NICE IF THEY DROPPED THAT HORSE-FACED HORROR SARAH JESSICA WHATEVER. SHE'S UGLY, SHE CAN'T ACT--A ND SHE SHOULD NOT BE EXPOSED TO INFANTS OR ELDERLY PEOPLE WITH HEART CONDITIONS. I'M TOLD THAT WEN SHE WALKS OWN THE STREETS OF NEW YORK, PEOPLE AVERT THEIR EYES, AND DOGS AND CATS FLEE.

ck

I loathed the show, and wish only failure for this ridiculous project.

rachel

I don't want to see a bunch of old ho's trying to revive their dead careers. Because face it, none of them have had any work. Which was the right thing anyway...

Angie

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE MOVIE TO COME OUT!! THAT SHOW HAD INSPIRED ME SO SO MUCH!! I LOVE SATC!!!

FARRAH-FALLON

Sarah Jessica Parker is pretty and extremely talented.
I love her. She also has a new clothing line out that is
really nice and affordable.

Deport All Illegals

I was a huge SATC fan.....nearly 8 years ago!! Mind you the "girls" were aging during the show and now 8 years pass and we are supposed to think they just picked up where they left off. No offense to the actors but as a grown woman I think it is pathetic to see a bunch of 40+ year old women dressing and acting like a bunch of 30 year old women. I'm sure they all look great, for their age, but c'mon...are people really going to pay $10 to see this? I say make it a Lifetime for woman movie....

rachel

So #31 angie - you screw anything and anyone that moves? Like that happens to us all in real life, according to the show.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments