Lindsay Lohan Officially Booked

7/20/2007 3:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay LohanIn one of the most under the radar moves she's ever made, Lindsay Lohan quietly walked into the Beverly Hills PD station late Thursday afternoon to be officially arrested for her May DUI.

According to the official Los Angeles Sheriff's Department website, Lohan was held in custody for about an hour around 4:00 PM, until she was released on her own recognizance -- routine for a first time DUI offender. Police sources tell TMZ that Lohan was "very pleasant and cooperative."

Lohan was charged with driving with a blood alcohol level greater than .08 and misdemeanor hit and run, this according to the Beverly Hills PD. Sources close to the case tell TMZ that this was simply a routine process, as often times people arrested for driving under the influence are simply cited and released.

For now, Lohan is scheduled to be back in court on August 24.

Cat Stevns

Throw the bitch in the poky!

The King of the World

Not the "entire" time....she had plenty of time out...and that's what I was referring to.

bon

this is her first dui? WTF every time she has been caught by the paparrazi, they let her drive off drunk. it's on video!!! I really hope she changes because she might kill someone!! drunk drivers should not be glorified!!! how sad!

I know

#5 You are too funny I always wanted to say that lol

As far as Lindsey She's just doing damage control, this will play in her favor when she goes to court.

I can understand, am due to go to court for not having insurance, you better believe I will have insurance when I show up.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

KT and Other Lilo bashers...

Give Lindsey a break...she has been arrested and will go to court. KT you act you should be the judge of the universe. I would imagine a world under your control would resemble Nazi Germany. Have you ever made a mistake KT...perhaps you swiped some Cheetos from the convenience store or snick some beef jerky down your bra.

I wish all the best to Lindsey, Dina and of course Stedman.

Rachel Wedlock

Right Ms Lohan, its time to grow a little. Keep your head down, no non sense and what this out you cannot do a miss hilton you are so much better than that. what happens next anyway (sorry im from scotland so i dont get you laws)

Big love, peace out (chill out you little hottie)

RachX

The King of the World

Continuously drinking while intoxicated week after week , month after month (until you finally get caught) is not making "a" mistake. It's reckless, selfish behavior, not to mention illegal.
Maybe if the next time she gets behind the wheel of a car drunk and coked-up...And "accidentally" hits and kills one of your kids or a loved one...YOU'LL FINALLY GET IT!

You're getting serious dangerous behavior mixed-up with stealing cheetos.

KT

IRENE GRACIE - I'm not a Lilo basher. I happen to like most of her movies and think she is a very talented actress. HOWEVER, driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs is a SERIOUS OFFENSE, and it's people like you, who don't take this crap seriously, who make the roads a dangerous place for the rest of us COHERENT drivers. I don't think I'm the "judge of the universe," but people deserve to be punished to the full extent of the law for crimes like this.

Also, comparing "stealing cheetos" to driving under the influence and putting other people's lives in danger is the most ASININE thing I've heard this week. It would be a laughable statement if I knew you weren't serious, but your are.... Honestly, where do people like you come from?!????

KT

Thank-you LUCY-LUE...a voice of reason!

The King of the World

YOUR WELCOME......IRENE GRACIE SAYS GIVE HER A BREAK.....WELL IF ALL LILO DID WAS STEELE A BAG CHEETOS.....ID BE THE FIRST ONE TO SAY GIVER HER A BREAK.

BUT THIS GIRL HAS A LOT OF PROBLEMS SHE NOW NEEDS TO BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE TO. IT'S PART OF GROWING UP. IF JAIL TIME IS IN HER FUTURE...SO BE IT. WHY SHOULD SHE GET SPECIAL TREATMENT. MOST OF ALL SHE NEEDS TO STOP DRINKING AND DRIVING.

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

KT and Lucy Lue,

I am headed to work ... you ask where I am from ... it is in my post. I never "made light" of Lindsey's mistake...you are a liar.

Sorry you were last picked in PE and have a bitterness that affects all you do. Please for all of oursakes take a couple of hours off and don't post.

Hope you have a bowel movement this weekend so you aren't so hateful,

Your new friend,

Irene

KT

IRENE -
Um...correct me if I'm wrong, but comparing driving under the influence to stealing a bag of cheetos IS making light of Lindsey's cirme. I never called you a liar, just a very ignorant person for comparing the 2. Glad you've relagated yourself to hurling personal insults now, very grown up. Are you sure you aren't one of Lindsey's younger siblings??? Also, thanks but no thanks on the "your new friend" sign-off, I prefer to keep company with people who have common sense. Sorry you have to start your work-day off on such a bitter note, please give my condolences to you coworkers...

Beth

Time the hell out. Paris only paid 5,000, while Lins had to pay 30 ,000. Talk about special treatment towards Paris.

The King of the World

Good ridens Irene ...I hope you dont get confronted by a drunk driver on the way to work..

Esme