Phil Spector's New Hair Don't

7/26/2007 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The verdict is in on Phil Spector -- and he's guilty -- of another bad weave!
Phil Spector
First he frightened us with his shellacked "Golden Girls" Chia Pet monstrosity -- now follicularly challenged Phil's taken his heinous blond Clay Aiken bob and accented it with poop brown lowlights and some frizz. A little dab'll do ya!

Spector, 67, is on trial for the fatal shooting of actress Lana Clarkson in his foyer in 2003. Phil's hair, however, has been dead since 1979.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Carrie

His hairstyles have nothing to do with this unstable bimbo toying around with a gun and accidentally shooting herself in his home!

Carrie

I liked his hair longer, but not poufy.

And Phil didn't kill anyone.

orangeme

Contributors like Ham should be aware that we are at the end of a long broadcast trial and can make an observation without jumping to conclusions. I watched the show on court tv daily - he is guilty. I don't think he planned to kill her but by his actions he did.
He'll probably get off because of people like Ham and GottabeFair with their ..'we wern't there so we don't know..mentality. Two people were in that room - one is dead, the other refused to take the stand. The only good part of this whole mess is to see an intelligent and forceful DA like Alan Jackson in action.

Jeffrey

Anyone notice how Phil Spector looks in court, Guilty as Sin. As for his hair, he reminds me of a Chia Pet!!!

Hit me with your best hillbilly corrupt cop shot

HERE IS MORE PROOF THAT PHIL SPECTOR IS INNOCENT: I AM THE SMOKING GUN THAT PROVES YOU ARE INNOCENT HERE'S NOT LUCY HOWEVER HERE IS WHY:

Gee, Ms Oddonel, gee, Mr Spector I called David Apodaca Lance in a short story I wrote a while back and now in this semester's english 6 a dude named Lance is in in my class and he wanted me to hear his name as being Lance. He made sure to clarify for me to hear he wanted to be called Lance and he was way across the room from me. I wrote a shorty story calling David Apodaca Lance as he begins to serve his sentence in a womens' prison. Apodaca was not only in my church but joined our private gym as well after we did. I

Ya know if Phil Spector does get a hold of me I am going to ask him if he could have one of his private detectives or attorney's para legal investigators find out where Apodaca was that day someone so connected with that Tom's Burger sheriff sent death threat murder attempt on us was , when Michael drove down the hill. Dollars to donuts Phil Spector's investigator legally and kicking assingly can and will find out. We have the rest of Apodaca's life to meet and talk about the reality of what was done to us as Americans on American soil by these traitorous domestic terrorist wearing badges and their David Apodaca entouage and company.

Zenophobe Alien

I hope this Freak goes to prison for life

southern girl

LMAO! What a freak!

lucky

man those wigs are spooky.

Cynic

This sick, murderous freak should just give it up already and shave that ugly head! No hair in the world is going to improve his nasty appearance...has he been hanging out with The Donald's stylist?

SlappDaddy

FREAK!!!

Word2UrMother

Guilty Guilty Guilty!

Ida Clair

His 20-something wife, who is his hairdresser assures Beth Karas of CourtTV that none of those are wigs, they are all his own hair.

I bet she thinks he's not guilty and that intimidating women by forcing guns in their mouths is just all in good fun too.

All American Girl

O.M.G. is he UGLY!

Kris Peterson

The do on the far right is at least somewhat classy. The other two are totally ridiculous. Some people just have a problem getting old. Did anybody see the news today? Bernard Spitz testified that that woman that Spector is on trial for killing DID commit suicide. As a medical examiner he said that the angle of the gunshot depicted suicide not murder. Who knows.

Zenophobe Alien

Remember what he did to Ronnie Spector. He locked her up in his house and held her hostage. That was 30 some years ago. Does anyone think he isn't some kind of freak?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments