Brit & Fed-Ex -- Over and Out!

7/30/2007 6:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears is single again. Just minutes ago, L.A. County Superior Court Judge Scott Gordon signed her divorce decree. Here she comes, boys!
Britney divorce docs
As TMZ first reported, Laura Wasser, Brit's lawyer, and K-Fed's attorney, Mark Vincent Kaplan, appeared in Court this morning with settlement papers.

Wasser made a motion to keep the custody and child support provisions secret, on grounds that making it public would be harmful to the two kids. Judge Gordon granted that request, pending a hearing on August 14.

Kait

Fergie going after custody of Dannielynn.... Now THAT'S a story LOL!

Dawn Buttimer

Let's all go pee in the ocean wearing only our panties!

Dawn Buttimer

HEY BRITNEY! -

Dawn Buttimer

.....farts and leaves a cloud....

Muttley

It is a pretty sad state of affairs when K-Fed is the better parent than Brit! The damage that will be done to those two children will be by the self-centered, selfish, immature, ignorant, self-righteous, obtuse, and worthless parents by whom they will be raised. I hope youngsters who have idolized Brittany will take a good hard look at her and her actions. This is a young woman with some talent who has put it all in the toilet. You want to be like Brit? I don't think so.

Boo Hoo

Britney is the only person in the world that can actually make Kevin look like a good guy. That girl is a mental case. I wish the media would just let that walking trainwreck disappear.

Boo Hoo

I can't believe I once thought Britney was hot. She is a pig to me now.

Kitty Meow Meow

I'm convinced Kevin and Britney have signed papers giving him full custody as long as Britney doesn't screw up again. That's why her lawyers want this under seal. Give her a couple of week and we'll see Kevin getting sole custody.

Anna

Britney ~ just the prime example of a stupid young girl that wrecks her life before it has even started because of stupid guys ! come on girls get a grip !!! her exes justin and k fed are laughing and smiline and moving on and brit is looking dumb. I just hope she doesnt take her own life. someone needs to help her get away and stay away untill she can get a grip pn her life. it isnt worth it girls .. the guys dont really love you that much ! LOL >

He's just another Idiot

Britney's problems started when she married that gawd awful KFed. What a miserable joke he is. Hopefully, now she will get some mental health counseling and get back on track again. I have hopes for her. I have no hope for nutty as a fruitcake Paris.

Save Joe Francis

K-Fed has been holding Brit's crazy ass together for 2 years straight. I guess he couldn't take her dumbass antics any longer and split. I feel sorry for the guy - he should get more alimony just for having to live the rest of his life known as "Mr Britney Spears".

buttercup

Y-A-W-N......

Oh, hey...There's a friggin' war goin' on. Why on Earth does anyone give a s**t about any worthless waste of oxygen in Hollywood or elsewhere?

Adult Response

Apparently it isn't old news and you do care, otherwise you all would not have read the story and made your comments.

yoanna

why did she marry him in the first place? These two are a piece of work. all washed up and done. Please go away now!!!!!

Jessie

Now if she can only keep her CROTCH a secret, maybe she'd be a better mother!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments