Jaime Pressly:

My Name Is Sit-Ups!

7/30/2007 1:06 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been just two months since Jaime Pressly gave birth to her son, Dezi, but the new mom has already shed all her baby weight! Betch! How'd she do that?!

Jaime Pressly and Eric Cubiche
Jaime and fiance Eric Cubiche celebrated her 30th birthday -- and the return of her old body -- with an '80s glam rock-themed party in Vegas on Friday at PURE nightclub's Pussycat Dolls Lounge. Don't cha wish your mommy was hot like me!

Today is the "My Name Is Earl" MILF's actual birthday. Feliz Cumpleanos, mami!

nibbles

Funny, but if this was a picture of Brittney Spears dressed like that and just two months after having a baby, you all would be calling her a whore, skank, terrible mother, etc. No one really knows what is going on and anyone who presumes to give opinions on these people lives are just foolish.

pjblogger

It's easy to lose the weight after a first baby if you were in good shape before. She doesn't look too good in this photo, her face looks hard or something. Maybe it's the ratty hair. And, at first look I thought their outfits were costumes. Weird.

megn

Jamie is a working woman, in Hollywood, her figure is key to her earning a paycheck. Is this fair or right, probably not, but it is reality in Hollywood. My BIF had to go back to work 4 weeks after her baby, does this make her a bad mother? So if Jamie is back to work and that includes working out and getting back in shape, does this make her a bad mother? Why we women can be so petty and jealous is unbelievable to me. And to Kader, Ms Riley, Serene and Katie, you are darlings. So true, one pregnancy can melt right off and the other can stay like on like a bad dream. I have to admit, I haven't seen a size 7 in years, but I admire those who get back to prepregnancy size within months or even decades of the pregnancy! My size 10 is my new reality after 3!

sam

She's gorgeous. And YES, you can get the weight off after only two months! You fat girls should get a baby stroller for joggers. Run your fat @sses off. It works, I can say that for a fact. I had no plastic surgery. It took a lot of hard work, jogging, sit-ups and I did it all with baby in tow! Why do the women that have no disciple love to use the “baby-fat” excuse! MOVE AROUND MORE!!!

liliana

I've known a lot of people that when they have their first baby dont leave him/her for the night anywhere!!!!!!!!! until they're a lil older.........

megn

nancy sue, isn't that one of the issues? That we as women shouldn't call other women skanks and whores or bad mothers just because they are out and about? I find myself judging women who use those terms to describe other women for minor offenses or for looking good even as the very words they use. Real women don't toss around ugly words like that. Real women don't need to tear down other women for petty reasons. Real women have hearts and are empathetic to others.

Desiree

How do some of you know what people here look like, LOL? Commenting on fat asses you can't even see is hysterical. But i CAN see Jaime, so here's my own two cents worth: she looks average, not going to get many second looks at the So Ca beaches unless people know she is a celeb. i've never seen her show, though, so she would go unnoticed by me if i saw her out and about. She also looks older than she is. Now make some dumb-ass comments about what you THINK i look like, about what you THINK i am, bla bla bla bla.

celebrity.web.net

maybe she wasn't pregnant at all

Sillyme

She's losing her hair and she's getting Out of the crypt-scarey looking..

Mrs M Shadows

Gorgeous? She looks like a Tranny!

liliana

BTW, I GUESS MOST OF YOU DONT KNOW HOW TO READ.. SHE'S DRESSED LIKE THAT BECAUSE, SHE'S AT '80s GLAM-ROCK THEMED PARTY!!!!! DUH!

annab

how did she ever get famous (if she is)? she is wuggly

GC

#27. How the hell do you know what she's done? Do you live with her?

The Expatriot

So, how do you actually pronounce her first name? I would think it is 'Chaime' as in Jiddish, isn't it? Or maybe the almost identical pronounciation in Spanish, which would be 'Haime?'

xtrip

I hate jaime ............stupid show ...........stupid girl..........ringmaster? poisen ivy? .................

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments