Chris Cornell's Kids: Audioslaves!

8/1/2007 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former Soundgarden and Audioslave frontman Chris Cornell serenaded his two biggest fans last night -- his kids! Rock-a-bye babies!
Chris Cornell
While performing at NY's Beacon Theater on Tuesday, Cornell brought out his headphone-clad daughter and son, Toni and Christopher. Could ya keep it down, dad?!

Rock n' roll daddy day care (or hearing impairment) doesn't get any better than this!

bIUBBuLa

He figures, if it's good enough for these pip-sqeeks, it's good enough for the rest of us..

Dawn Day

OMG, I love Chris! I'm such a die-hard fan of his!!!!

I loved Soundgarden and Audioslave and still do!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOX

Snarksnarksnark

The headphones look like Bose's noise-cancelling headphones. He seems to be protecting his children's ears -- not damaging them like the article insinuates.

felixluv

HE IS 1 HOT ROCKER. I'M 38 & NEVER WANTED KIDS UNTIL I SAW HIM. YUM, YUM, YUM. HE'S BEYOND JUST WANTING TO LAID BY HIM

Meandthee

Now that is a DILF!

JOE

not only is dad a great muscian but those kids will inherit great genetics.i'm a straight guy and know cornell is a good looking man

Scarface

This guy rocks!! I LOVE Chris!! One of the best voices in the history of voices!!

But I have to make one comment...

To #4: In response to your "family values" comment... Few know he was once married to his manager for many, many years. Some would go so far as to say it was HER that made Soundgarden what they became. They tried to have kids, but couldn't. Before they were divorced he had not only already impregnanted his current wife, but he never missed a chance to gloat about it, almost bragging he was having a baby KNOWING his wife couldn't and to everyone THEY knew. That fact alone made me lose a lot of respect for him. I still think this man is truly one of the hottest and most talented musicians in the world, but don't bring "family values" into any equation! He had them at one time but arrogance and selfishness brought a lot of hurt onto those that loved him before he was "Chris Cornell".

Ellen

He is soooo yummy and his voice is ultra-sexy! MM---MMMMMM

daisiegyrl

Atleast he's being smart and putting headphones on his kids so that their ears aren't injured! He's awesome

ccfan

In response to #8, he had a kid with his first wife. what are you talking about? their kid is now 7.

Marsha

We have all made mistakes "Scarface", apparently he has moved on and is a happy loving involved father. Obviously not his fault his ex couldn't have children. Good for him, he is my favorite singer of all time. Amazing musician and family fan!

Royal

Well, this is messing my night up - I was hoping the wife wasn't around anywhere so I can have him for myself. One night would be just fine with this DILF!!!! I've had the hots for this guy for many a years now.

I'll be seeing him later tonight, with passes to meet him and the band. It's the one man in life that, I have an agreement with my hubby, if I got the chance to be with him, it would be ok. DAMN. He is just so beautiful.

Fake People Suck

$hit happens with people/couples and that is unfortunate but that has nothing to do with him being a good dad or not!
Yes you can go as far to say” family values” (Scar face) that does not always have to reflect on the relationship but the family. No one truly knows what happened between them and it is not right to point fingers and say that he is not a good dad because of it! Because you read some articles on something does not mean that you know detailed inner workings of a situation!!!!

Lulujay1

In response to #8, ccfan is CORRECT.

Chris has a daughter with previous wife named Lillian Jean and then his current wife, he has two named Toni and Christopher. This is in his BIO on his personal website.

Also, the headphones are to protect their hearing. These are the same headsets that construction workers wear to filter out the noise.

Patricia

Chris has THE best voice in rock n' roll. Loved Soundgarden and Audioslave.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments