Chris Cornell's Kids: Audioslaves!

8/1/2007 1:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Former Soundgarden and Audioslave frontman Chris Cornell serenaded his two biggest fans last night -- his kids! Rock-a-bye babies!
Chris Cornell
While performing at NY's Beacon Theater on Tuesday, Cornell brought out his headphone-clad daughter and son, Toni and Christopher. Could ya keep it down, dad?!

Rock n' roll daddy day care (or hearing impairment) doesn't get any better than this!

nonya

#4 and #12---family values?!!?

He has a daughter named Lily from his first wife of many years, Susan, that he has pretty much totally abandoned. Some family values.

nonya

sorry, I meant #4 and #8, not 12!

carlitasway

Chris can rock me to sleep anytime he wants. Yum!

John Denver Rules

He's a jerk. I attended a private Audioslave concert in Atlanta with only 50 people. We were told there would be a meet & greet. After the show was over (which was great by the way) everyone waited a long time for him to come out and sign autographs ect.. He never showed. many people were pissed that night. He obviously dosen't appreciate the people who pay his bills.

seattle silver

amen, nonya! ...made me sick to my stomach reading about his "family values," considering the way he's treated (or not treated, to be more precise!) gorgeous lily.....

cluephoneringing

Chris has reportedly abandoned his 7 year old daughter with Susan Silver, his first wife. She lives in Seattle and he lives in Europe with the new trophy wife and kids. Susan managed Soundgarden for many years and also managed several other famous bands from Seattle, including Alice in Chains. Chris dumped Susan for the current wife and a life of fake tans and Paris apartments. Chris is also a vindictive @sshole. He sued his former wife in court claiming she stole money from him when she managed Soundgarden. The suit was thrown out of court. Apparently his former bandmates despise him and what he's done to Silver and their daughter. Eddie Vedder also dumped his wife around the same time for a much younger model. Typical.

Lydia Layne

#21- I don't know the facts about Cornell and his first wife, but that aside, the kids in the picture are adorable.

Marked

Those Sound Protector Phones....not amplified headphones...Duh
He's protecting their hearing not destroying it....come on TMZ.....get it right

njlauren

he took his shirt off at a recent show and I nearly fainted.

he's amazingly talented and supremely HOT. he's also the best thing around and i am so glad he still tours.

best wishes to him and his adorable kids!

goike

Chris Cornell is a rock god! I want to have his baby!!!!

lisa 401

I have seen this live people and it is soooo cute! He does this at almost every show. The babes are always dancing around on the side of the stage with his wife. I have seen him a few times since he left Audioslave and these are the best shows that I have been to. He is playing for over 2+ hours per show. The new cd "Carry On" is awesome!!

NoneYaBidness

To Scarface:

Chis' first wife was Susan Silver, yes the manager of Soundgarden. They DID have a daughter together and her name is Lillian Jean.

I just came back from PA after seeing Chris Cornell and his amazing band perform live 2 nights in a row. If I were you, I'd not miss the chance to see him for yourselves.

True story from the second show - I won meet and greet passes and I was in line waiting for the m&g to start, there was a man there with his son who said that Chris' wife Vicky saw him in the audience holding his son. At the end of the show Vicky had a security guard come out and give him 2 passes to the meet and greet. Super damn cool in my eyes.

chantal

can someone post a video to this? i wanna see him sing

Monique

What about your gorgeous Lily Chris? Have you even seen her lately? She looks just like you minus the curly hair but same smile, same eyes. Just because she Susan and Susan's family are still very close with your family and you are not should not keep you away from seeing her. Would love to see the day you pull Lily onstage with her half-siblings.

Eddie_Vedder's_pants

#20 - leave vedder out of this. he left his cheating wife for a model... can't say I blame him...

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments