PETA to Hasselbeck

'Cluck You!'

8/2/2007 12:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Whoopi's long overdue employment announcement wasn't the only news on "The View" yesterday. Elisabeth Hasselbeck revealed the thigh slapping news that she has chopped off a chicken's head -- and PETA thinks that's just foul!

Chicken and Elisabeth Hasselbeck
After using hand motions to describe how to accurately decapitate a chicken, grossing out the audience more than she usually does, polite talk then resumed. Now Lizzy's in the soup with PETA, and they had this nugget for the right wing chicken winger:

"PETA has two words for Hasselbeck, 'Cluck you!' Next to Barbara and Joy, who expressed compassion, Elisabeth sat there chirping about the joys of killing defenseless birds. Conservatives love animals too, and she ruffled a lot of feathers today. Now that Whoopi has joined the show, maybe it's time for Hasslebeck's head to go on the chopping block."

Reps for "The View" had no comment.

JG

#227 - I know it is your opinion, and my opinion is that you are rude (and you forgot disrespectful). Where i come from calling people morons for not agreeing with you is considered rude and espically disrecpectful.

Joe Tyler

I think we are luck to be able to have such extreme views. However, when PETA people are yelling murder at places that children are, I do not agree with that. When they are yelling murder at places like McDonalds or protesting Zoos and circuses , that is not cool. Same with anti-abortionist with fetuses signs.

noitall

************** BYE-BYE, BEEEEYOTCH !!!!!!!!!!! ********************

THIS CHICK HAS BEEN A LOSER SINCE SHE STARTED ON THIS SHOW.. THEY OBVIOUSLY HAD SLIM PICKINS' THE DAY THEY DECIDED ON HER !!!!!!!!! HER INTELLIGENCE APPEARS BELOW AVERAGE & SHE NEVER SHUTS UP !!!!!!!!!

GET RID OF THE SKANKY BABY - MAKER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cha cha

(When they are yelling murder at places like McDonalds or protesting Zoos and circuses , that is not cool)

I guess it would be much better to be like the "morons" and stick our head in the sand while poor animals are being abused and killed?

I dont agree with everything PETA does and says but they care about animals with a passion just like me and so many other great people.

JG

Meat is Murder - seriously you have to get a clue and stop speaking down to people and name calling that is not the way to get you point across. Take notes from Haley. She has provided us with information in a clear and cosiderate way. You have brought nothing but insults to this discussion.

pay atention

Come on..it's a chicken. People are killing chickens everyday for food!! She was on Survivor and she was hungry. I would of chopped that chickens neck too. It's not like she chopped a chickens head off for fun. Get real you PETA people.

cha cha

I believe I CALLED SOMEONE/S A MORON BECAUSE THEY TOLD ME TO GO KILL MYSELF AND GO DIE ECT ECT
BUT i GUESS YOU THINK thats OK HUH

MEAT IS MURDER

iF YOU WANT TO PUT DEAD ANIMALS AND THEIR FLESH INTO YOUR BODY SO BE IT.I CAN SLEEP AT NIGHT KNOWING I DONT KILL ANIMALS TO FEED MY FAT FACE.

PS
IF YOUR A "MORON"
MEAT IS MURDER DONTCHA KNOW

JUST SAY NO TO MURDER FOR DINNER

cha cha

I agree that meat is murder so I thank you for trying to enlighten some but the sad part is they will never get it. Some posters think they are right no matter what.MEAT IS MURDER just keep keepin on.

JG

I sleep just fine at night thanks. I don't kill them, they come already dead!

pay atention

You people that think meat is murder or nuts. If you were living back in the days that if we didn't get just the right amount of rain your crops would die and the only thing you had left to eat were animals you hunted or the cows and chickens you owned! God put them here for us to use as we needed them. I don't think you should ever torture animals for fun but it is not murder. This country is turning into a bunch of wimps.

cha cha

Hey JG I notice how you dont even answer me about people saying to die and such.Hummm why is that? I think maybe you are the same person who said those things to me.Its funny you picked moron out as being rude but telling me to go kill myself sounds so much nicer?

JUST SAY NO TO MURDER FOR DINNER

cha cha

.( If you were living back in the days that if we didn't get just the right amount of rain your crops would die and the only thing you had left to eat were animals you hunted or the cows and chickens you owned)

IF that was the case fine great but guess what its not 1604 its 2007! We dont NEED to hunt poor animals ,drain their blood, rip their flesh off and chow down.
Get it? Doubt it but I tried.

JG

Meat is Murder, you are right there is no excuse for them saying that to you. It was not me that wrote it. I do not change my name on these blogs. Thoes people are also being "rude and disrespectful". If I have something to say I say it, I am not 10 years old. I respect your opinion but do not disrescpect mine.

cha cha

I respect your opinion but do not disrescpect mine.

Thanks for seeing the light
;o)

MEAT IS STILL MURDER

pay atention

Hey Meat is Murder person.... #238 Use the common sense that God gave you!

I LOVE MEAT

I LOVE MEAT

I LOVE MEAT

GET it??? I doubt it but I tried!!!!