Jermaine's Ex -- He's Cheap and Creepy

8/6/2007 8:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Jermaine Jackson's estranged wife has filed court papers claiming the singer is pleading poverty, even though he's loaded. By the way, she's also alleging Jermaine has some weird sleeping arrangements with their two kids, Jaffar, 11 and Jermajesty, 7.
Jermain Jackson's divorce
In legal papers filed late last month and just obtained by TMZ, Alejandra Jackson says she's not getting squat from Jermaine in spousal or child support. As a result, she says she can't make her car payment, has to borrow money for gas, and drives with an expired registration.

Alejandra alleges Jermaine's claim that he's broke is a "smokescreen." In legal papers, she says sarcastically, "he (claims) he has no income and all of his expenses are paid for by his girlfriend, who coincidentally, suddenly has a Swiss bank account and a Rolls Royce in her name after having worked at Bloomingdales and Macy's."

Alejandra claims Jermaine raked in the dough from the UK version of "Big Brother," as well as from royalties, business deals and what not.

And then there's this -- "I seek full custody of our children, with reasonable visitation to Jermaine because I have concerns regarding Jermaine's sleeping accommodations for our children while they are in his care." She goes on -- "I believe it is unhealthy for our children to sleep in the same bedroom with Jermaine and his girlfriend...."

Jermaine filed for divorce in 2004. Prior to marrying Jermaine, Alejandra had two children with his brother, Randy

nofan

#29 (tell it like it is) Is this Britney Spears talking here?

Terry

A family of freaks and she marries 2 of them. Without king freak none of them would be eating. What's wth the kids names, do they thnk they are royalty or just trying to blend in ? lol.

# 10 - Bobbi
I think the fact that the new girlfriend is driving a Rolls and has a new Swiss bank account can easily be verified.

Terry

#46 kuli

In what post did someone condone the name Apple?? This artical was not about Gwennth Paltrow and no where is she mentioned!! And if someone wants to connect um brothers I think it is ok and their right here to do so here. Because you desperately searched for anything to condemn does not make you right.

Larry

The whole family is sick and creepy .ust a Bunch of Bottom Feeders .

Amy Silverman

He acts The Gay!!!!!!!!! Are they his kids?

Janice

What a bunch of freaks......No one can tell me that thier is not some sort of pervertness here. Jermaine married his brothers wife ? How wierd is that?
Those kids need to be removed from both homes Put in a witness protection program so they can change thier names to something decent. lol
I heard once that the older Jacksons used to have sex in the same room with thier brothers
That is not normal............That is sick and perverted!

Trina

SOUNDS LIKE A JEALOUS EX. NEXT ...

Sesyl

The Jacksons need to be placed in the Dr.Phil house. But he may be coming out kicking & screaming!!

Lenn K.

This family is so strange that it's hard to believe that at one time the public looked up to these kooks. Jermaine was my hero when I was young, because I thought he was different from the rest of his family. Look at the score card, Michael is a freak, a weirdo and kid toucher. Tito is just Tito. Jackie had some issues about ten years ago. Janet and LaToya are the sisters we all love to have, please. I met their dad and he's just scarey looking. The rest are a bunch of misfits and odd balls. Jermaine is so far gone there isn't a way back.

LAURIE

costamesaboy: really? only black people??/ that's funny since I volunteer my time in a homeless shelter and at least 85 percent of the people in there that are on drugs are white...so figure that one out, idiot.

Chris

The whole Jackson family is incredibly creepy, in my opinion. Between scandal, overdone plastic surgery and freaky family quirks, they're all messed up. And Germaine's wife isn't any better, since she married TWO of them.

Zip

This is the problem with getting married these days...its being used as a lottery ticket to get rich by grifters. I suspect if this trend continues, that being...using marriage to collect ransom money, more and more men will start to refuse to get married!!!

ittakes1-2no1

folk sure are quick to believe every thing they read without getting the facts or both sides. Just because Jermaine's brother to the #1 creepy person on this side of heaven, doesn't make hi;m guilty by association. Remember divorces often get nasty with both sides telling some whoppers in order to get what they want. And Ms. Ex, #2 on the list is the epitome of nastiness for marrying two brothers, seems to me like she's a no good, lazy, trifiling, broke-a, need a job, lying, revenge seeking, woman spurned, sympathy seeking, scandalous,gold digger!!!! Who in their right mind would believe anything that comes out of her nasty mouth??? Not I. But as my granny used to say...You lie down with dogs..you bound to get fleas...so no better for Jermaine...He gets NO sympathy. cause he's nasty too for even going there with his brother's ex. NASTYNASTYNASTYNASTYNASTYNASTYNASTYNASTYNASTY!!!

Cabo

When Jermaine was young, I thought he was adorable. But that was a long time ago. When I heard him being interviewed, everything about him just gave me the creeps big time. I don't even know what it was -- he was just SOOOOOO skievy! BLEECHHH!!

Go with the Flow!

What a bitch1 what a bitch! what a bitch! Actually a selfish bitch. If she felt that he was
"sleeping" with their kids as in a" molestor', she should have left him long ago, reported
it to the authorities or just chopped his "little" head off. Bitch should have "pulled a
Lorena Bobbit". WHY would she bring it up now? Does she just want a big divorce
settlement?
If there is any truth to the "special sleeping arrangements" with their kids". she is just
as guilty as the perpertrator, there seems to be a history of adults and children with
the two brothers (if, in fact there is any basis to her allegations) The truth will be soon be
revealed, and she should be not be awarded the cutsody of the kids if there is any
truth to her allegations because she let it happen.
A good mother would protect their kids at all costs. I know I would and there are many
others who would do the same. for the kid's sake, I pray that it is not true.