Whitney & Bobby: Livin' the High Life Again

8/9/2007 12:59 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has exclusively obtained a picture of reunited train wreck, puffy-eyed ex couple Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, taken on Tuesday at Joe's Crab Shack in Alpharetta, GA. Hell to the no!
Bobby Brown and Whitney Houston
Joe's Crab Shack told TMZ that Whitney and Bobby "sat at table 103 and had a good time." From the look of this pic, crabs aren't the only thing that may have been stoned!

Since finalizing their divorce in April, Bobby has been spotted hanging out with music video ho Superhead, while Whitney's been linked with Kim K sex video ho Ray J. Nice to see they're trading up!

Today is Whitney's birthday. She's a smokin' hot 44-year-old!

Next Stop...Psych Ward

Whitney and Bobby will both go 'Snap, CRACKle, and Pop'!

piuntigailydnas

I was such a big Whitney fan BEFORE BOBBY BROWN. She has really wasted her life away on trash. All i feel now is sorry for her and what a wate of voice

cleveland1

NOT AGAIN. WTF?

Jennifer

Well, so much for Whitney's attempt to clean up and get away from Bobby. Once a loser, always a loser.

Kitty Angel

This couple is just a total shame! Both talented, making money, in love, happy parents and what ..... slowly throw it all away on drugs, booze?!? Waste, waste, waste!!!

Thefabmissj

That crazy trainwreck used to come in there all the time, with and without her just-as-crazy abusive husband/Ex. I was a bartender there years ago and we hated having her in there. One time we put on one of her songs as a joke to see what she'd do and the lunatic got up and started all out choreographed dancing to the song. What an attention whore... watch out paris...

margiefaye

I really feel sorry for Whitney,this love-hate-drugged love is killing her, it's so sad to see her looking like this,when we all remember how she was.

renelle

44?!?! She looks older than my mom! And mom is 55 yrs

p

How do we know these are recent pics---give me a break---they look really old(the pics).

MrsC

How can she waste such God-given talent on a loser like him? What a shame....I wish she could be stronger.

molly

I am truly disappointed. Previous pictures of Whitney sans Bobby appeared to show her happy, healthy, and on the road to a comeback. I shudder to think of her returning to the state she was in, described by the Enquirer and shown on Being Bobby Brown. Yuck. It's like one of your friends who can't keep away from the bad guy.

Tiffany

I thought "Only poor people do crack" as Whitney once said.
I guess she's a high class crackhead!

St. Olof

I bet they had a nice Baked Alaska for dessert! Clearly, they are mega-stoned. They even have a nice case of perma-grin.

JLR

Oh hell no! That is not Whitney. OMG, I didn't recognize her. She looks worse than she did way back when. What a freaking waste. Man, I'm literally shocked. I thought she was incognito, getting her music together. Look at both their eyes. They're wearing the same drug. There's no hope for these two wasted drugged up lives. See this is what happens when you do drugs. Lindsey and Britney listen up...take notes!

Gerri

Is that even Whitney? I know the woman in the pic is cracked out of her mind but it doesn't look like Whit to me. I thought Whitney was a lot more skeletal than this woman in the picture looks.