Billy Ray Cyrus

Crappy Neighbor?

8/10/2007 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Country music star Billy Ray Cyrus's neighbors are stinkin' mad over having to deal with all his crap -- literally!

0810_cyrus-1
Sources in Cyrus' Toluca Lake, Calif. neighborhood tell TMZ that ever since the 46-year-old moved into his multi-million dollar home two months ago, he's been letting his hound take huge, giant dumps -- on their lawns! We're told this is a continuing problem, since "Hannah Montana's" dad walks his dog every night. Achy breaky fart!

According to Cyrus' rep, Billy Ray is fanatical about curbing his dog and this must have been an isolated incident. When we contacted Billy Ray himself, his only comment was "The more you stomp in sh*t, the more it stinks." Smell that!

And even though the dog may have gone down on the lawn, Cyrus' new album "Home at Last" is going up up up the charts. Bow wow wow.

crus

"Just sayin", ya, you're right, time for the weekend. see ya,TRD

Dirty Old Man in Canada (aren't we all?)

A property-owner has lawns, not just one lawn. Wow! All I have is green shag-carpeting I stole from Home Depot.

He's Boring now

Best way to cure a wandering dog of your neighbors who poops in your yard? Do what I did, it worked wonderfully. Instead of chasing the mutt, call him over with a treat in hand...while he's enjoying it, go pick up the poop, put it in a plastic bag and secure it around his collar..than send the little creature home...the owner will figure out all him or herself and you will never be bothered with that problem again.

Course BRC isnt accused of letting his dogs wander, but if you do have that problem, it does make the statement needed without having to tell the neighbor over and over again.

Course I did kind of like what the earlier guy said about he himself pooping on the front porch of his offending neighbor, but dropping ones pants in public can lead to other issues is spotted.

Reine

He should respect his neighbor. My dogs are not allowed out of the yard without me but if they pooped on someone's lawn, I would pick it up.

Glisten Garbor

That's a multi million dollar house!?!?

Elizabeth

hey,none of you guys are being nice,dont dish on billy ray
he smooth,kool and dogs gotta do what dogs gotta do !!!!
and they dont care where they do it.

Amy

GROW UP TRD! You are not funny either.

Jan

The neighbors place hidden cameras on their property and give the proof to TMZ

Goliano

His real estate agent screwed him.

Bee

Wow. That's the first time I've seen a photo of a celebrity's house and it's actually looked like a normal house in a normal neighborhood, rather than a huge compound that doesn't look homey at all.

L.S

Thats his house for real? Crapola thought he was rich....

L.S

that can't be his house what a dump.

FWP 39

first of all, thats not his house... he has a big house thats barely visible from the street. I see him walking his dog from time to time, because I live in his area-- Ive never seen him be neglectful of his dog's crap. Anyway, I think it's nice that even though he's a celebrity, he's out there walking his dog making sure his dog get's it's exercise... not all celebs would do that.

BRCHater

Sorry, but his album is going down down down the charts. It debuted at #20 last week and is already at #41 this week! LOL!!!!!!

KAT

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DO NOT LIKE TO PICK UP DIRECTLY, WHEN I TOOK MY DOG OUT FOR HIS WALKS, I CARRIED A "POOPER SCOOPER"! A BIT MESSY WHEN HE HAD SOFT STOOLS, BUT IT DID THE JOB ADEQUATELY. BILLY RAY IS JUST A LAZY SLOB WHO APPARENTLY BELIEVES HIS "CELEBRITY" STATUS EXEMPTS HIM FROM SUCH MENIAL MATTERS.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments