Billy Ray Cyrus

Crappy Neighbor?

8/10/2007 1:03 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Country music star Billy Ray Cyrus's neighbors are stinkin' mad over having to deal with all his crap -- literally!

0810_cyrus-1
Sources in Cyrus' Toluca Lake, Calif. neighborhood tell TMZ that ever since the 46-year-old moved into his multi-million dollar home two months ago, he's been letting his hound take huge, giant dumps -- on their lawns! We're told this is a continuing problem, since "Hannah Montana's" dad walks his dog every night. Achy breaky fart!

According to Cyrus' rep, Billy Ray is fanatical about curbing his dog and this must have been an isolated incident. When we contacted Billy Ray himself, his only comment was "The more you stomp in sh*t, the more it stinks." Smell that!

And even though the dog may have gone down on the lawn, Cyrus' new album "Home at Last" is going up up up the charts. Bow wow wow.

superchunk

ahhh dude. curb your dog man. I see homeless here in LA picking up
after their dogs. Hope the neighbors are just flinging it back onto
his yard with a shovel.

Garret Parsons

THis article is just mean!

hottiemchot

That's a multi-million dollar house??! Anywho, dog owners need to be held accountable for their dog's poop. what an a**hole. I bet that if someone else's dog took a dump on his lawn he'd be pissed.

butweiner

MALAMUTES RULE!! I have had three wonderful malalmutes and they make huge, I mean huge POOPS!!

Dallas

this country burnout hick needs to be considerate or move back to the hills

dude

What a dump.

Brenda

Billy Ray does care about his kids (except the one he is using for his own career). He has a son who NEVER sees him. He certainly would not have consideration for his neighbors. He is a complete jerk and not anything he professes to be.

crus

Hey, here's one for ya, and I know it will help others. I have two dogs, take to a park
in Marin every other day. I take a doggie poop bag and kleenexes, hold them in my
hand, and after my dogs do their business, i bend over like I'm picking it up, but, I never
do!! ha ha my dogs have been crapping over there for years!! No one has ever challenged me, and even if they would, i would just say, oh, thats not my dogs!!
ha ha use the technique, it's beautiful!!

todd lissner anti adult anti wholesomeness activist-----(kadintodd2@aol.com)

ha haha lol,this iz a funny 1!!!!!!!!!!!!!tyheyve got"the best of both worlds",they can act wholesome AND LEAVE POOP ALL OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!did paris do that?nope lindsay?nope aww but the poor dogy cant help it though!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lol

SayWhat

Ah, a favorite pastime of some people, male or female, of sharing the balls to let their dogs crap on other's property.

smokinhick

Is that really his house? What did he do with all his money?

crus

#8, Great idea! never thought of it. better watch, some pol correct idiot will be in parks all over S.F. looking for you now!! ha ha they can look for me in Oceanside now too!!

BRC Fan in IL

I can't believe you guys actually believe this. I have met him several times and seen him in concert to many times to count. He is one of the nicest & greatest entertainers out there. This story is sooooo false! Proves you people believe everything you read.

YAWN

Wow TRD

You must be so proud of yourself - pulling that fast one on the unsuspecting public. Bragging about on here though just points out what a pathetic loser you are. Grow a set and become responsible.

Switch

"" Don't touch my crap .. My achey breaky crap ""

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments