Britney to Jayden: Potty Like a Rock Star

8/14/2007 10:13 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With a nasty custody battle looming, Britney Spears sent a sharp message to K-Fed last night by pulling the mommy trifecta outside a trendy LA restaurant -- she fed the kids, strapped them into car seats, and took them to the bathroom -- all without incident!

Facing a wave of flashbulbs outside Cravings restaurant, Brit first took her tots to the ladies' room for all to see, but chastised the paps for shooting as they entered the loo. After the bathroom break, Brit then emerged from the eatery with Jayden James and Sean Preston, carefully putting le bebe into a car seat for the world -- via the paps -- to see. An assistant carried the other baby Federline to the car and strapped him in his seat as well, while an approving mama Spears looked on.

By 10:00pm Britney had the kids loaded into her Mercedes and took off for places unknown -- Winston's maybe?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

weneedtostop.com

I am beginning to think this is an All Brit FANSITE.

jbird

Just an attempt to fool the judge. The good mothering wont last a day.

Kat

How sad if she plays mom just to prove to K-Fed and the world that she can if she has to. What happens the other 95% of the time when she isn't being challenged for more custody?

TheONE

Isnt 10Pm late for 2 kids that age to be out ???

Irene

As a mother & grandmother if this girl really wants to keep her children she should try acting like a mother. I know this could be hard with the life she leads & the paps constantly following her, with good reason cause she always has a story, but she needs to chill out & spend more time out of the limelight & spend some QUALITY time with her children.

Does quality time still exist in this day & age? I have it & it is so very rewarding.

anonymous

Ah now this tramp wants to act like she sense.

Lillianne

How is she going to explain the photo of her wearing the see-through (showing her bare naked ass) dress when she arrived at Craves after 10:30 last week?

anonymous

He's a lawyer you fool, quit posting the same stupid thing. We get it, you don't like him. stay off then you a hole.

mommab

WHAT ARE THESE BABIES DOING OUT AT 10PM?!? Wake up and smell the parenting classes, brit, these children need structure and nurturing, not a child playing house! If these children did not belong to "famous" people, they would be in State's custody. They will make great guests on Dr. Phil someday! Poor babies.

simon birch

If tmz got one story to match the pictures I think I would crap...do they not teach you jerkoffs anything about writing a story related to the picture you show? what a bunch of idiots!! but what can you expect from levin? I cant wait to se the TV tmz bomb! I bet it wont last two shows. how can you paps live with yourself? do you tell people what you really do for a living? I bet not...

jbird

How can a no talent writer make an immature ass of himself? Keep posting the same thing over and over

mommab

At least Harvey Levin has a job...........he doesn't sit around posting the same moronic note over and over. (Maybe it's Britney!)

Kim

Why can't she do anything in peace? I know she is famous and all, but I would be pissed, having people hanging all over my car, taking pictures while I am taking my child to the bathroom......but yet here I am watching it...... just feel sorry for her cuz she dont even know what a normal life is....nor do her kids.......If cameras followed you around all day what would they see???? Give her a break!

Stan

damn all those photogs are going to give that kid an epileptic fit with all those flashes! Many kids are susceptible to them from fast flashing lights, that’s why many video games have warnings

Me

Memo to Britney: Oh silly girl, it's a little too late to make the impressive moves now. You might of been thinking of doing these things BEFORE Fed-Ex filed for custody modification...and when the cameras weren't rolling.

Duh.