L.C. to Heidi -- Stop Deluding Yourself 'Cause I Won't

8/17/2007 1:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Read Lauren Conrad's freshly-glossed lips: No singing from me.

Demonstrating Socratic volumes of self-awareness and spewing more than a little betch-venom Heidi Montag's way, L.C. tells In Touch magazine, "I promise you: I'll never release an album!" This, apparently, comes in response to frenemy Heidi's more or less disastrous debut of her single "Body Language" yesterday on Ryan Seacrest's radio show. (Heidi's guy,Spencer Pratt, who lays down some rhymes on the track, says that it's not actually her "single.")

As for L.C., there's a good reason for her refusal to screech: "I don't have either [singing or acting] talent, so I'm not going to pretend like I do!" Reee-owww! "I don't really have very many talents! I'm OK with it, though."

sparkle

oh heidi hunnie, the only reason i even know you're name a little is because of lauren. she made you, and she can damn well break you. stop bleaching you're hair so much, it's already white.

ANYWAYS!

I am so NOT a fan of Spencer or Heidi (Love Lauren) :-)
but i must say, their single is good! I liked it, its almost embarrasing to admit, i hope they dont "make it" though.

E

I'm on team Lauren all the way! I love her! The song SUCKED Heidi is just using her fake fame from the Hills to try and promote herself, if it wasnt for the Hills she'd be a nobody! At least Lauren is doing Vogue!! As for Spencer I'm sorry but the only white boy that should EVER be rapping is Eminem. End of story!

girlongirl

I appreciate her honesty. I don't even think she was referring to Heidi. TMZ, please stop with this feud.

rachael

I think LC is so sweet!Heidi and Spencer are full of themselves.They are both ugly and made for each other.And a song by her with her a$$ boyfriend how CORNEY!!!!

HEIDIISABITCH

TEAM LC ALL THE WAY!!! MAN HEIDI IS A STUPID LIL GIRL WHO THINKS THAT HER BOYFRIEND IS REALLY GUNNA CHANGE!!! BITCH DID YOU NOT SEE THE LAST EP. OF THE HILLS ON THE 2ND SEASON??? HE DONT CARE ABOUT YOU!! HE DOES HAVE YOU BRAIN WASHED AND DONT EVER CALL LAUREN CRAZY!!! BUT WATCH WHEN HE LEAVES YOU YOUR GUNNA TRY TO SUCK UP TO LAUREN AND TELLIN HER HOW MUCH YOU REGRET NOT LISTENIN TO HER!!! YOUR SO WACK!!! AND KARMA IS A BITCH AND YOUR GUNNA GET YOURS!! AND IT WAS DEF. YOU WHO STARTED THAT NASTY RUMOR ABOUT JASON AND LC!!! "MAYBE THIER IN THE MOVIE MAKIN ACTION" LOOKIN ASS!! I HATE YOU!! SO MUCH YOU WOULDNT BE ANYONE WITHOUT LAUREN AND THE LB CREW!!!! AND IF I WOULD HAVE BEEN HER!! I WOULD HAVE BEAT YOUR ASS AT THE CLUB!!! YOUR SUCH A WHORE!!!

rose

Not to be mean, but does anyone else think Spencer looks like Beavis? I've thought it from day one. I don't like Beavis and Butt-head, but I'd much rather hear about the animated character than hear about The Hills "famous wannabes".

Seriously

At least she is realistic about her limitations. That means she must still be in college.

chismosa

LOVE THY NEIGHBOR

yomamma

Are you KIDDING me?

Heidi is a trampy little whore and Spencer never had anyone tell him "no" the first 20 something years of his life.

Of course they were going to turn out to be egomaniacs who will (literally) sell themselves out for another quick minute of fame.

If you can even classify them as famous.

Do they not realize that the only people who know who they are, are teenagers and twenty somethings who have self esteem issues and still watch their garbage each week?

Karma is a son-of-a-bitch. Heidi should get another secretary job and learn to keep her mouth shut for the betterment of herself and the rest of the world.

Spencer, well he will fit right in being a slimy-middle aged man whore next decade.

gina4667

I love Lauren and Heidi. I am fascinated by their lives and would love it if my life was on television. I am sure everyone that is calling these girls "nobody's" are actually a bit jealous.

geeewhiz

Please........Heidi is so pathetic and her song is just one big joke on America. Who in their right mind would buy it? Come on.......Heidi and fake teeth Spencer are so Ova!!

geeewhiz

It kills me to see Heidi and Spencer's stupid friends on here commenting. How obvious is that??? LOL, what a joke you two are.

Alyssa

Heidi is so brain washed by Spencer that it's not even funny! She doesn't see it know but give her a few years & she will realize it... hopefully. I love cheesy tv!!

OVERTHEHILLS

These two make me so sick!!! After her album fails maybe they will realize what a loser she is and be too embarrassed to surface from their apartment. Who am I kidding??? They have about as much shame as they do talent or class. They are both a waste of skin and Spencer should have been aborted!!! I know, but you agree with me!! :)

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments