Nicole

Dogged It Before Jail Too

8/23/2007 10:13 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Before in-n-out-mate Nicole Richie began her 82-minute jail stint, she made sure that all her b*tches were in check.

Cameras caught the wrong-way driver dropping off her two pooches, Foxxy Cleopatra and Honey Child, at California Animal Hospital under the protective watch of baby daddy Joel Madden. Less than an hour-and-a-half after she kissed her babies goodbye, Nicole was free to pick 'em back up again.

What a frickin' waste of money!

the wise old owl

OH WHAT A SURPRISE.............NOT !!!!

laughing at you

I'm first?

laughing at you

Bitches in check? This means she checked on Paris too I suppose.

TheSpinZone

Dear L.A. County District Attorney,

I wanted to write this letter to hank you for all you've done to alleviate the stress in my life.
I used to worry about things like getting in trouble for things like speeding but I now realize that living in Los Angeles, I'm actually incredibly lucky because I now know that I'll never get punished for it again. This of course stems from the recent "situations" involving those people involved with crimes that far outweigh the seriousness of my crimes. Here's how I figure it works in terms of crimes committed that result in little to no jail time (from
approz(except in the case of when I kill someone in which I guess I'll have to have my L.A. Times stopped being delivered to my house for 3 months (no biggie of course) :
Reckless drivingDriving recklessly
while intoxicatedDriving recklessly while under the influence of a
controlled substance Driving recklessly while intoxicated and under
the legal drinking ageDriving recklessly while intoxicated and under
the legal drinking age and in possession of a controlled
substanceDriving recklessly while intoxicated and under the legal
drinking age and in possession of a controlled substance and getting
into an accidentDriving recklessly while intoxicated and under the
legal drinking age and in possession of a controlled substance and
getting into an accident and fleeing the sceneDriving recklessly
while intoxicated and in possession of a controlled substance for the
second time in less than 2 months AFTER completing the second
rehabilitation programDriving recklessly while under the influence of
a controlled substance and ending up facing the wrong way on the
freeway when already on probation for a previous DUIDriving
recklessly while intoxicated and getting into an accident where a
person diesThese are just some of what I can now know I can get
away with and I want to thank you because like an idiot, I assumed
consequences were real things but clearly they are not. Thanks
much!Lauren

Zack

Who cares about Nicole Richie???????????? If you were to stand out in front of a mall and ask people who Niceol Richie was I bet most would look at you and not know. What has made this girl famous anyway???? It really amazes me that TMZ spends all their time chasing after this girl when realy she isn't even on the A list of Hollywood celebrities. I have been to many parties here in Beverly Hills and most people are truly amazed why there is so much time spent on this woman. She really is a nobody. Just leave her alone and let her live her life. Most Americans could care less about Nicole Richie. I realy believe that and I want to hear what others say about this. What has she really done? Hasshe won an Academy Award? No..... Has she won an Emmy? No.... A Golden Globe??? No....... So many of these so called celebrities on your site are nobodys........ (Nicole, Paris, Gummi Bear, Brody J., etc.) And what about Lindsay Lohan's mother???? What has made her famous???? She is another one who hasn't done crap.

laughing at you

#5, that was good. It made me giggle too :)

Joe

Nicole told reporters upon leaving the jail that when she was being cavity searched there was a hand on each hip. This may account for her short stay.

The Expatriot

Thank you, Lauren, @ the SpinZone for the good work.

My lawyer is now working on turning your statement into a legal template for all honest citizens of California that have been driving under the influence of doubtful substances.

Let's put the legal system to justice.

☻♥moni♥☻

Nicole Richie is looking so good finally, although I gotta say that I am still a little worried that she might freak out cause of the weight. BUT OH WELL THAT HER PROBLEM!

mickey

How can anyone take the law seriously anymore? It`s a joke and these spoiled rich broads know it.

Zach Mueller

It is Unbelieveable. Paris Hilton served 23 days, Lindsay Lohan will serve a day. I think there is a double standard for young starlets who drive drunk.

BGH Quiz

At least we get a good glimpse of her lovely belly.

Only swim in the Ocean

Foxxy Cleopatra and Honey Child are her dogs names?

Wait What?

meow

RICH PEPLE ARE SO DUMB. WHY TAKE THE DOGS TO A ANIMAL HOSPITAL FOR
AN HOUR OR SO?
WASTEFUL IS THE WORD.
THESE SHORT TERM STAYS WILL ONLY LEAD TO ONE OF THE MURDERING SOMEONE OR GETTING MANGLED IN SOME SUCH ACCIDENT LATER,
THIS IS BECAUSE OF THE FACT THAT THEY WERE NEVER PUNISHED
THEY COULD HAVE JUST TAKEN THEM TO MAURY FOR HIS GET STRAIGHT PROGRAM

TalkTheTalk

Karma will come calling when some drunk driver plows into Nicole's child, then the driver driver serves only 2 days in jail, goes out and does it again, running over Nicole's fiance.

Really, people, drunk driving is horrible. Innocent people die from this.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments